The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dendra Armour

Kalvorax

Are there any plans to make the dendra armour.....umm actually seem like armour where it covers BOTH legs and BOTH Arms fully instead of just tiny patches on the left arm and leg?

3C25ONj.jpg

teS9Hlk.jpg

it just seems really odd looking to have the full right side protected, but not the left...especially since EVERY other armour (harkonar doesnt count lol) is symmetric.

--(harkonar doesnt count lol)

Uh.

yes it does.  Since it's...you know...

ᵃʳᵐᵒʳ

._.

In all seriousness, asymmetry is a design choice, man.  See the Harkonar armor or Equinox (the new frame) for an example.  Although I wouldn't mind the option to decide which side had the asymmetry or IF it was asymmetrical.

Uh.

yes it does.  Since it's...you know...

ᵃʳᵐᵒʳ

._.

In all seriousness, asymmetry is a design choice, man.  See the Harkonar armor or Equinox (the new frame) for an example.  Although I wouldn't mind the option to decide which side had the asymmetry or IF it was asymmetrical.

Don't forget Daikyu!

I'd love it to be full instead of this half thing we got, not to mention it's barely visible, they need to notch up the shining a lot. Oh, and it doesn't even have a chest piece.... I am using it with the Edo chest piece which makes it look kinda cool despite it being from a different set.