The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option To Check Stats

_Rue_

Check the stats of what your own gear I am hoping, because surely this would have nothing to do with wanting to check squads equipment to determine whether to kick them before starting a mission. Let's just go and discriminate players because of them not having a perfect loadout!

Check the stats of what your own gear I am hoping, because surely this would have nothing to do with wanting to check squads equipment to determine whether to kick them before starting a mission. Let's just go and discriminate players because of them not having a perfect loadout!

This is precisely why anyone would want to check stats

Wow... don't you recruit? Haven't you been recruited? Isn't it the whole point of recruitment?

If i have to use one of my limited keys, don't I have the right to see your stats if you're joining? Are people not already discriminating by asking for specific frames and builds?

These stats can make a difference between a win or a loss. It also could be the difference between a quick run and a painfully dragged out run.

It's information. It's transparency. Why would you want to deprive people of this information?

Do you prefer the alternative; that people are asking for MR? Which makes no sense at all to me. But it IS happening.

What i am proposing is transparency when it comes to information since it will affect me, either as a squad member or host, directly. If the info doesn't matter, fine. It doesn't. If it does, then i want to know, but give me the option to decide.

I think people have lost the idea of fun. No I do not recruit, heck I have no need most people join my clan from meeting me in game and/or seeing some of my youtube content. The only real rule we have is that everyone has fun. No one gives a **** about what gear you are bringing or how experienced you are or are not because that just takes away the point of the GAME = FUN. If I wasted time sitting around for a perfect group it would never happen.

Firstly I am the guy who painfully drags out the missions always have been and always will be. There is a lot missed when all you do is rush through everything. 

No I don't want people knowing everything about my setups and that is my right to keep it private and personal. There is no real decision here and how I mod should not EVER play a factor in how you determine whether or not I can complete a mission.

This leads to people consistently being left out of anything because they do not mod/setup how you want them to be. That is like telling me that I can only do it 1 way and nothing else is correct. 

LMFAO

This is precisely why anyone would want to check stats

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT LOADOUT! 

Wait I stand corrected because my loadouts are exactly perfect for me and whether or not you like them should not have a bearing on a damn thing here.

I think people have lost the idea of fun. No I do not recruit, heck I have no need most people join my clan from meeting me in game and/or seeing some of my youtube content. The only real rule we have is that everyone has fun. No one gives a **** about what gear you are bringing or how experienced you are or are not because that just takes away the point of the GAME = FUN. If I wasted time sitting around for a perfect group it would never happen.

Firstly I am the guy who painfully drags out the missions always have been and always will be. There is a lot missed when all you do is rush through everything. 

No I don't want people knowing everything about my setups and that is my right to keep it private and personal. There is no real decision here and how I mod should not EVER play a factor in how you determine whether or not I can complete a mission.

This leads to people consistently being left out of anything because they do not mod/setup how you want them to be. That is like telling me that I can only do it 1 way and nothing else is correct. 

LMFAO

What you're sharing is not new. Why you are sharing it is a mystery to me. You don't even recruit by your own admission.

My house, my rules.

My key, my requirements.

No one likes to waste time on failed missions. Plain as that.

Yep no one like to waste time on a failed mission, but this can happen because not everything can ever be perfect. NVM according to you having access to these stats will allow you to force on people your own setup to play how you want them too.

Yep no one like to waste time on a failed mission, but this can happen because not everything can ever be perfect. NVM according to you having access to these stats will allow you to force on people your own setup to play how you want them too.

i think the disconnect here is you're looking at it from a theoretical "on paper" standpoint.

I'm talking about what's happening now; practical.

Does discrimination in Warframe happen? YES. Check recruitment chat and you'll see people looking for frames, builds, MR even PROs. Will making stats available increase or lessen it? No.

Have you ever tried to host sat T4 Defense and demand for perfection or something near it? Try it and you'll understand why what you're saying won't happen. >_<

Edited by _Rue_

• 5 months later...

Sry Rue but IMO, you're wrong bud. If you want experienced players running trials or any Orokin/Void mission, why not run it with people you've trained yourself? How can anyone become an experienced player if they have no one to show them how things are done? The answer is they can't, plain and simple. As I see it, if ur not willing to put forth the time to train someone how to raid, then what gives you the rite to demand excellence from others?