Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today's Hype-Site Content Will Be Parkour (Again).

XxCurtennoxX

DE seem to be spreading out Parkour 2.0 over 3 days. It doesn't make much sense considering how much stuff seems to be in U17 that could be on the hype-site.

Hovering over each of the small "dots" gives you a url down the bottom of the browser. In day 4's case (Today), it says "Parkour". The 2 before today say "Flip" and "Jump", and the Equinox section says "Character".

But yeah, in the URL you can see another Parkour-related reveal. Spreading it out over 3 days isn't building any more excitement. If anything, it'd be more exciting to see other content being shown from U17 rather than the same thing 3 days in a row.

tztjFt6.jpg

Well, it's a big deal. I don't doubt they'll show something else. 

Yeah i know, and i myself am excited for Parkour 2.0. It's easily the highlight of U17 for me alongside the new frame. But after the devstreams, vines from Steve etc. i think we all know everything about Parkour 2.0.

Was just hoping we'd see something different rather than stuff we've seen.

Yeah i know, and i myself am excited for Parkour 2.0. It's easily the highlight of U17 for me alongside the new frame. But after the devstreams, vines from Steve etc. i think we all know everything about Parkour 2.0.

Was just hoping we'd see something different rather than stuff we've seen.

The update sites are mostly for people who don't follow devstreams or vines.

They usually have something new, but it probably won't be about parkour.