Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo By Warbros

RAVVSlathotep

Your right, you just made a lot of african kids cry...

I was thirsty.

You spent that kinda money just to not wait for a bit?

Because we can, because we must.

This thread make me hate this game

That was our goal all along.

Increasing mat costs punishes small clans and does not impede large clans or clans with players who've played for a long time. My 2 man clan will probably be busy with building our dojo for quite a while and making it cost more mats only hurts us without making any impact on this clan. I'm not sure about build time increases...

Can you confirm that you must build off hallways and cannot in fact build things off say, the oracle? I was kind of hoping to build the other sciencey buildings directly off the oracle...

Edit: Additionally, can you rearrange bits in the dojo or is it only destroy and rebuild?

Costs were supposed to scale with clan size, I'm sure I read that somewhere.

I'm not Architect, but the oracle and other buildings don't seem to have the unused doors that allow expansion.

For everyone asking for update 9, please, stop embarassing yourself.   If they wanted to have seats that you can sit on, then they can add it in a hot fix.  update 9.0 is going to be something big, not something as small as "Tenno can now sit on the seats"

And as for this chat that you guys ask of, isnt there clan chat to use?

And as for OP, yes, im jealous tha tyou guys built it in basically 10 minutes, which proves that small clans are worthless, and that in the end, there will ony be a few clans since no one wnats to take the time to build things their own, when you can just join a random large clan and leech off of their goods, without having to donate a single credit or resource.

And as for OP, yes, im jealous tha tyou guys built it in basically 10 minutes, which proves that small clans are worthless, and that in the end, there will ony be a few clans since no one wnats to take the time to build things their own, when you can just join a random large clan and leech off of their goods, without having to donate a single credit or resource.

You said it yourself, we've done that in ten minutes.

Not all our members had the time to participate, just two dozens people did. We just started farming for mats the moment dojos were announced.

Sorry OP but you need to turn the sarcasm off.  To be able to build all this you obviously are in a larger clan and also your not taking into account that we have been playing open beta for quite some time now and many/most people have tons of resources just sitting around collecting dust.

A new player, starting a new clan will take months to build what you have. 

Costs were supposed to scale with clan size, I'm sure I read that somewhere.

I'm not Architect, but the oracle and other buildings don't seem to have the unused doors that allow expansion.

They don't at the moment. Thank you for answering my question. It lets my two man clan plan for our future dojo.

My clan has a crossed connector building and a reactor sitting at 95%, we should have R&D operational within two weeks at most. We have fifteen people in total, three of those haven't logged on in the last week, five are dedicated and regular players, the other eight are casual and might play once or twice a week.

Forma is literally the only thing holding clans back and while I definitely agree with making it slightly easier to acquire, it's hardly a deal breaker.

A new player, starting a new clan will take months to build what you have. 

This isn't a bad thing. Newbies have more important things to worry about than the dojo, like learning the game, acquiring blueprints, unlocking missions, building better equipment, you know, everything the rest of us have been doing for months.

Edited by Karko

Well, seems clan weapons are endgame and should by no means be expected by players right off the bat. "Oh, update 8 is here and I haven't got my rocket launcher within the hour!" because its and endgame weapon. The entire game itself is about cooperation, and cooperation on a massive scale is what were seeing in warbros. Flaunting or not, they do seem to got their game down pat.

PvP Arena built and used. It's now broken and won't let people in.

Update 9 when?

Be Advised. The Elevator appears to have a weight limit. Only four(4) Tenno may ride the elevator at one time.

The PvP Dueling Arena has begun construction. All Labs are operational. The Great Hall is complete.

You guys are going to love it when it finishes!!! The only problem, is it is only 2 at a time. =) Outlaw may end up building a second or third to fix this issue, as you end up with 40 people standing around waiting for their "turn."

Edited by Zackai

You guys are going to love it when it finishes!!! The only problem, is it is only 2 at a time. =) Outlaw may end up building a second or third to fix this issue, as you end up with 40 people standing around waiting for their "turn."

Unfortunately it looks like you can only have one.

Squird5, on 24 May 2013 - 4:21 PM, said:

Unfortunately it looks like you can only have one.

Seriously? That is unfortunate, I would not be surprised if they change this, or at least I hope they do.

I say in a month, when us bigger clans have it all built they will release new content.

I mentioned to Steve having a Zen Garden and he seamed very inclined to add it!