Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Latron Prime Build?

(PSN)mersinaryboy

Question

So the title kinda explains it all, but i would like to know what the best latron prime build is for pretty much one shotting everything I can(I would even take 2 shot kills since you can't get a 100% crit chance).Also I don't have the wraith version so I would like it if we could focus on just latron prime builds

7 answers to this question

So the title kinda explains it all, but i would like to know what the best latron prime build is for pretty much one shotting everything I can(I would even take 2 shot kills since you can't get a 100% crit chance).Also I don't have the wraith version so I would like it if we could focus on just latron prime builds

I'd suggest to try out this site Here hit search builds on the left.

Although IMO their is no "best" build,, only what is best or more suitable for you in a given situation.

For example I like punch thru, mainly because I play mainly endless/crowded game modes.

Plus you can always test your build in the relay.

I hope this offers some help Tenno & I wish you luck, the Latron Prime is a real nice weapon to use :)

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

I have found that building for damage gets you better dps than building for crit. Here is my 5 forma build. Max serration, max heavy caliber, max split chamber, all 4 elemental mods maxed, and I like to put a dual Stat Mod in the last spot for extra status. Your dps will increase if you put any fire rate mod in it instead. Shred has the least effect while vile acceleration has the most. I prefer the status over the dps. Your dps should be about 11k. With vile acceleration it is 13 or so. If you include a fire rate mod you might have to sink in an extra forma.

Edit: the latron Prime is an extremely ammo efficient weapon. I have never ran dry with it. Adding a fire rate mod will have little affect on its ammo efficency. To add a comparison of what 11k dps is, my bolter prime status build does about 17k dps.

Edited by lordpie

One thing you might like. I do all of my builds on my phone using an app called warframe utility I believe. IMO it is better to have builds on your phone because you can eventually create a build for every weapon when you are bored.

Edited by lordpie

2 ways to build, imo; without HCal and aim for headshots on heavies, or with both HCal and Shred and fire wildly into crowds. Both setups benefit from Point Strike and Vital Sense.

A proc build based around elec/gas isn't terrible for Corpus; it's actually surprisingly effective - works against Infested too. Just not as good as the Lanka for that setup, imo.

It's unfortunate you don't have the Wraith, I like that a lot more :S. 

Keep in mind that with all of this input, there is never any "Best" build for anything. It's arguable which is the most effective, but best is always subjective.

I would never, ever in my life consider the Venka to be the most effective melee, but I do consider it to be my best, because I like it the most for how it looks and because it's one of the funnest melees I've played with.

"Best" is always subjective. No matter how effective it is, the more enjoyable it is to play with, the better it's going to be for you.