Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Vortex Gravity Effect On Players Asap

Namacyst

Gross hyperbole aside, it should probably get looked at again. I've noticed since U8 dropped it does this weird thing where it makes me start walking through the air around it. Doesn't make the game unplayable by any stretch of the imagination, but with off host lag I have seen player get stuck in it for the duration. Which isn't long. 

Also I think the pull on players is kinda cool.

i don't understand the player pull effect on it either, ive had few times where im trying to run away from toxic ancients in defense only to be slowed down by the pull cause someone dropped it nearby and get punched. 

not a fan of this

Edited by MarcusGraves

ive not had much of a problem with vortex when my friend uses it, i did once get randomly stuck in mid air trying to ground slam in a vortex but that was about it and the player pull can actually be useful one example shown by my friend mentioned earlier is pretty much using it as an elevator instead of having to wall run so for those who have trouble wall running or are new and dont know how to it is useful to get out of some situations, all depends on how well its used