Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulkar - Dual Clevers Rank 30

stacey69

Dual Cleavers feel a little weird. They don't ignore armor, only do 55 Charge Damage, but they charge as fast as Dual Zoren, and at least do the bonus damage to infested. They crit like crazy and have good bonus crit damage, so I think that's their niche. I wish they ignored armor, but they are really boss for infested.

Dual Cleavers feel a little weird. They don't ignore armor, only do 55 Charge Damage, but they charge as fast as Dual Zoren, and at least do the bonus damage to infested. They crit like crazy and have good bonus crit damage, so I think that's their niche. I wish they ignored armor, but they are really boss for infested.

Dual Zoren: Triple damage to Infested except ancients. They dont look as badass but I'll stick with AP.

very nice Stacey~

glad to see updates from you regularly~

"I'm keepin and eye on you"~

*motions two fingers to eyes and points to you*~

Murasume announced at TEH Stalker !

Muhahahahaha 

I gotta say, those look $&*&*#(%& with elemental mods XP

Don't they just.

Does the Vulkar AP?

No.

Dual Cleavers are pretty good all round mate.

Dayum, those elemental mod effects...

Why o why. They do look awful.