The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archewing In The Void An Relays

Vadilis

Why are there not Archewing options in the void or relays yet? I have thought up an extinct Arch challenge for either.

Phase one:

capture an control 4 relay points. Once at 100% it opens a door.

Phase two:

fly in to the open door, an sabatoge the reactor.

Phase three:

escape!

The relay towers could be set in the hull, around the door, so its like hacking the data ports. Once hacked, you fly in, an destroy the power cells for X system of the ship. X could be lifesuport, shields, gravity, engine, or cryogenic. I mean, there has to be a rereason the cryogenic core is on the fritz in the as ships we enter.

Ideas or opinions?

Archwing in Void, would be hard to explain lore wise, Its a beautiful hellscape that has and follows no logic, and would most likely emp our archwing shields and may turn the Archwings portable Atmosphere against us.

Also why Relays? Baro can't be that bad....

The 'wing was Orokin in origin. At least the research was. So it would go to reason that thay had a purpose for it. I was just wondering why its only mastery fodder. It has potential for awesomeness, like the new Excalibur rework.

Speak for yourselves, I love Archwing, I would love to see a a Void Archwing Mission and Archwing Missions at Relays. And with the upcoming "Sharkwing", you are going to see a lot more integration of Archwing into Warframe missions if the transitions they intend work out, and not to mention it being a part of upcoming Raid/Trial(s), if I am not mistaken with what I saw on the Dev Stream. There is a ton of potential in Archwing, it does need more content though, so I and others can love it more. So there are many who are wrong about no one playing it.

And that is why on a much more positive note, I made this thread, which is similar in intent to the first post of this thread, expanding what Archwing is capable of in mission objectives:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490604-the-amazing-potential-of-archwing-mission-concepts/

maxresdefault.jpg