Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Really Don't Get This (Cs:go)

TheErebus.

[Gah work Computers Don't let me quote]

Well it boils down to "Does it drop frequently?" To which all TF2 weapons are fairly cheap, EXCEPT when it comes to the gun mettle update, in which they basically fused CS:GO and TF2 into a TF2 Minigame, Just taking a Look at the Steam market for TF2 shows an Unusual Carpet bomber Sticky Bomb launcher, Factory new for $400 and this is not even the rarest thing in the collection.

Overall it just shows that people will spend ANYTHING to look "Unique"

It's still a skin, something that you can live without. Hell, people were living without it before CS:GO, on the original Counter Strike. 

To spend that much amount of money on a skin just for aesthetic appeal is both stupid and insane.

It's same as buying a camo/skin in Warframe only difference being, DE has put a fixed price. You may not like how they are splashing money into this game but for many people, they can make a living off these skins. aka betting sites which require using skins as bets.

[Gah work Computers Don't let me quote]

Well it boils down to "Does it drop frequently?" To which all TF2 weapons are fairly cheap, EXCEPT when it comes to the gun mettle update, in which they basically fused CS:GO and TF2 into a TF2 Minigame, Just taking a Look at the Steam market for TF2 shows an Unusual Carpet bomber Sticky Bomb launcher, Factory new for $400 and this is not even the rarest thing in the collection.

Overall it just shows that people will spend ANYTHING to look "Unique"

It's funny how trying to be special snowflakes they really do prove how "special" they are.

It's same as buying a camo/skin in Warframe only difference being, DE has put a fixed price. You may not like how they are splashing money into this game but for many people, they can make a living off these skins. aka betting sites which require using skins as bets.

The huge difference is that purchasing a skin in WF is extremely cheap when compared to what the prices are for these skins. 

People make a living like this?

*brain cells start dying*

Artarrwen: It also 100% proves how skilled one person is, I mean if I have an Unusual hat it MUST mean I'm 100% legit and not just Lucky

Erebus: As far as I can tell, it's not a living per say, they literally just make a profit on steam and that's it

Scrubs, you have to look fancy while playing.

I don't even want to think about the thousands I spend on renting cosmetic items in other games.

I bought this skin for my love, Justin Bieber. Some times I send pictures of it to him via Twitter.

....he has yet to respond.

f1d8909a4d.png