Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rage Quitters Ruin Alerts

Auramaru

Watched two idiots try to rush the Limbo Helmet alert, one of them rage quit after he died: host migration. Immediately after we load back in, the second guy continued to try to rush EXTERMINATE ARCHWING ON CERES... he died, rage quit: host migration. Got kicked back to my ship. Alert timer had expired: tough luck for me.

TL;DR: Host leaves alert mission, migration failed. Alert timer expired. 

Point being: why is host migration failure still an issue in this game? 

I was going to queue solo afterwards, but the timer expired. Not much I can do about it. I didn't even get a chance to do the mission alone.

I feel ya. I only ever join DS runs with random squads to minimize similar experiences.

Watched two idiots try to rush the Limbo Helmet alert, one of them rage quit after he died: host migration. Immediately after we load back in, the second guy continued to try to rush EXTERMINATE ARCHWING ON CERES... he died, rage quit: host migration. Got kicked back to my ship. Alert timer had expired: tough luck for me.

TL;DR: Host leaves alert mission, migration failed. Alert timer expired. 

Point being: why is host migration failure still an issue in this game? 

Aah, good fun with puggies in AW either they rush ahead or lack behind. That's why i dont go into matchmaking unless It is Uranus AW-Intercept and I brought my tryhard gear (elytron-centaur).

AW is best enjoyed with clannies or solo. period!