Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitman 47 Trailer Thoughts.

JaysInc

The new hitman movie which shows the main protagonist Agent 47 features him targeting a mega-corporation who wants to use the secrets of his origin to make an army of highly trained killers. Although the trailer shows what will be featured in the movie, there is a negative backlash from the community who has played the game who has viewed the trailer.

The movie looks good tbh and I can't see the hate that's being thrown at it, mostly nitpicks and stuff like that.

You don't see the problem? Really ninja??

Well, Hitman is a Stealth franchise.

This trailer is as stealthy as a common Warframe player!...(and we're supposed to be space ninja, so it's sad for us too)

Moreover, the trailer is generic as Ruk. It might be a cool action movie to entertain you one evening, but a bad Hitman film...

Edited by unknow99

This trailer is as stealthy as a common Warframe player!...(and we're supposed to be space ninja, so it's sad for us too)

Pffft.

Not many people I know solely do stealth in Hitman.

Go in Gunzablazing. 'Tis fun.

Moreover, the trailer is generic as Ruk. It might be a cool action movie to entertain you one evening, but a bad Hitman film...

Yes the game is a stealth franchise, but will you be willing to sit for an hour and forty-five minutes watching Agent 47 choke, strangle people?

Pffft.

Not many people I know solely do stealth in Hitman.

Go in Gunzablazing. 'Tis fun.

Yeaaaah it's fun but...You know... It's the cheapest way to complete the thing. :/

Yes the game is a stealth franchise, but will you be willing to sit for an hour and forty-five minutes watching Agent 47 choke, strangle people?

Hey why not? It'd make a smart movie! When you look at that trailer, you just see "another-Hollywood-movie". :/

(with explosions, a panty shot,slow motion,guns,etc...)

You see what I mean?

Not many people know this but I was actually his predecessor, also known as 46. I was unfortunately, and incorrectly genetically enhanced to ignore all reasonable requests and suggestions, to be especially stubborn during life and death situations that calls for my cooperation with a knowledgeable personnel, and to always find the longest route to go about doing something.

Furthermore my DNA was changed so that I would become pretty unflexible, and so that I can slightly out run the average mile time of a 50 year old man who had been smoking for 35 years of his life but only if we were running exactly one mile. Finally they decided to give me super human vision so that I can see what no other human being can see, but when they found out that they had accidentally decreased my vision they gave me a pair of glasses and a box of Acuvue disposals which I still wear today for most of my missions.

Before they allowed me to integrate into society the firm's director looked me in dead in the eye and said these immortal words which still burns in my memory til this day, "46. You are not our finest creation. You are not even close. I myself, made the great mistake of approving this project to begin with, but you are an agent nonetheless. Should you ever find yourself in ANY, and I mean ANY kind of situation I want you to call for back up. I don't care if it's a fist fight with a 3rd grader over their school lunch, you ALWAYS call for back up."

To which I said, "But sir  think I can handle that myself..."

To which he responded "No, no. No. No. No. You call for back up. We will show up and take care of it. You just find yourself the nearest starbucks and wait there."

Which is why I enjoy Starbucks nowadays. I spend so much of my time in it because I remembered his sage advise.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022