Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Witch Hunters

(PSN)GastyVulpes

The Witch Hunters

We are a North America based clan looking for more members to join our small family. Currently we only have 4 members, but I personally am hoping that The WH's can be a bigger one later on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a dojo which has 1 reactor, and a vault built. We currently have a Trading post in the works along with more sections in the dojo. We also have a custom emblem, so we can be unified.

Our clan has a ranking system, which is below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Hunter - Founder/ Leader

Prime Hunter - High ranking official, contributed to a majority of Clan activities/builds/research. 

A-Rank Hunter - Donated at least 1 Mil credits, or showed enough initiative during Clan activity.

B-Rank Hunter - Donated at least 500k credits, or showed enough initiative during Clan activity. 

C-Rank Hunter - Participated in at least 15 clan activities.

D-Rank Hunter - Starting Rank for anyone who joins The Witch Hunters.

WH Official - General official of The Witch Hunters. This is aquired by those who wish to be a part of The Witch Hunters and have the benifit of the Dojo, but don't want to participate in Clan Activities. In lue of this, tax's will be slightly higher on this class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How we communicate? 

Usually through the party system on the PS4 system, or through the forums. A Skype system will be implemented in the near future. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to be in the clan?

You can message me on the forums here, or you can contact me on PSN.

I can usually get back to you within the hour, 12 at most.

Please leave your current clan if you have one.

In game accept the invite and you will be messaged with a briefing soon after.

If you're interested please pm the following:

Psn - bryce0209 

Thank You for showing interest.

Lord Hunter - Bryce0209