Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Judge Black Tide's Ash Prime

Ronin074

Seen quite some debates on how Ash Prime Performs so my brother and I decided to test our newly acquired Ash Prime which we moded out on a new idea my bro had.

Here are the parameters:

Ash Prime

925 shields

450 health

150 energy.

No FORMA yet.

Weapons:  Soma Prime - Dragon Nakina - Brakk

Test ground:

Pluto Sechura up to  wave 20

Number of Players 2:  Both Ash Prime same configurations and mod outs.

Strategy:  Over all aggressive with lots of Blade Storms, and Teleport right in the heat of the waves with fighting being mostly close quarters and meele.

Result:   Pod was untouched. We arrived comfortably at wave 20. With only 1 knock out each, which we promptly could revive each other.

What do you think?  We think we can go on to wave 30 in another test.  

*Shrug* Wave 20 on Sechura is easily attainable as long as you're awake and paying attention. Not to be mean or anything but that really doesn't show or push your frame's limits or anything. 

30-40 is still fairly simple, I find the trouble eventually becomes getting bored of killing infested.

Edited by Gelkor

This doesn't say much about the frame.

More about your loadout. How far maxed out your mods are. Which mods you used. Your strategies, like what the main powers were that you focussed on, etc... And off course, your skill level.

A lot of veterans will have no issue soloing Sechura till 30-40 waves.

Since they have maxed out all the things they need. And have the player skills to do so.

As showy as it may be, it doesn't really mean all that much. Defence mission scaling is really poor, you could practically sleep through the first 10 waves of any defence mission, only at around wave 40 does the difficulty in defence actually become on par with what would be considered "difficult" content for whichever planet/area it is that the defence is on.