Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vacuum Hegemony

Barkano

Why walk over stuff to pick it up when i can just slide through the room picking everything while generating more loot ? :P

I'd use other sentinels more often if their utility skills were better. I hate when Shade decloaks you because he feels like it, and Wyrm knocks a lone enemy just before ten more close in to kick your ***. Dethcube and Djinn...eh...well.

The only sent i use besides Carrier is Helios, because scans and that mildly useful Symaris mod.

Btw, I only use sents for utility. I never forma them or use their weaponry unless they rankin up, so i think it makes sense to pick the most useful one overall.

Edited by Zafarrancho

I'd use other sentinels more often if their utility skills were better. I hate when Shade decloaks you because he feels like it...

Btw, I only use sents for utility. I never forma them or use their weaponry unless they rankin up...

You reminded me of something. I also never use their weapons. Forget that it's my affinity, and I don't need to focus my attention on an enemy just to have my sentinel kill it. BUT when I have had it on it sometimes alerts me to an enemy sneaking up on me so there's that I guess, and I recall that happening with sweeper cause if its distinctive BOOM... BOOM... BOOM... Lol

For shade I never ever have the weapon mod equipped. I feel yer pain about inconvenient de cloaking, and as a result I opt for Huras if I want a stealth friend with me (also without attack mod.) to think I used to LOATH kubrows...

"Greedy pull is just a too good augment and ability, it has base 25m which beats Vacuum for a street and you don't even needs to walk a step to collect the loots everywhere. I'm just too lazy to switch from using greedy pull mag for other warframe. Plz make greedy pull an innate ability for all warframe DE, this game is about grinding and looting anyway.

Nope, on second thought, why don't just make all loots automatically collected? i.e. they don't "drop", but auto-added to our inventory once an enemy is killed- We are just too lazy! We shouldn't be distracted by the loot drops mentally and visually, and focus on the enemies as this is what the game should be about!

Delete Carrier as well as other loot related mods in the game cause they are just useless, and wasting our mod slots for something that should be innate!! "

Straw man argument :( 

Honestly, I just stick with my carrier so I don't have to be constantly worried about picking up loot and ammo when my sentinel can easily do it for me. In the end, I would rather enjoy the game by using my warframe and weapons instead of relying on a damn sentinel or dog to kill things.

Honestly, I just stick with my carrier so I don't have to be constantly worried about picking up loot and ammo when my sentinel can easily do it for me. In the end, I would rather enjoy the game by using my warframe and weapons instead of relying on a damn sentinel or dog to kill things.

yep im not leaving the carrier since i lose a 4 riders stance :(

No time to walk to items when you're getting shot by high level gunners. And it's just a chore anyways.

by the time you get to high level he's dead.... Aint picking anything up if he's dead... And don't give me that "Oh my carrier stays alive late game" complete lie everyone who I have met in the game always dies in just about 45 to 50 mins. -_-