Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incubator Segment Not On My Character Yet Quest Line Says I Have It. Stuck!

Knip1112

I have done the first few quests for Howl of the Kubrow but I am stuck where it tells me to install the Incubator Segment because I have not received it although it wont let me restart the quest line to get it. I need help!

I have tried re-logging, doing the mission over, and helping someone complete the same mission that they have not done before. Im sure the problem is that I have completed the mission just didnt get it when the game thinks i did. Without being able to clear that quest all together to start over i am not able to do anything to fix this. and if it comes to me having to restart a whole new character im just going to quit playing. I have way too many hours into this game for this S#&$ to happen.

I have tried re-logging, doing the mission over, and helping someone complete the same mission that they have not done before. Im sure the problem is that I have completed the mission just didnt get it when the game thinks i did. Without being able to clear that quest all together to start over i am not able to do anything to fix this. and if it comes to me having to restart a whole new character im just going to quit playing. I have way too many hours into this game for this S#&$ to happen.