Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Idea For A Warframe: Jaguira (Jaguar-Like Warframe)

PH03N1XUS

Jaguira will be a jaguar-based Warframe. She will be a bit like Valkyr, by being melee-based. She will be balanced by having a few really good abilities and a few crappy abilities. Let's look at her skill set.

1. Strike: Jaguira grows out claws of pure energy and dashes forward and slashes only one enemy in her path. Will deal overwhelming damage to the target. Similar to Excalibur's Slash Dash.

2. Shed: Jaguira sheds her fur leaving only her hard skin under her pelt. Will protect from all incoming damage for 30 seconds. Time of ability can be increased by Power Duration. Similar to Rhino's Iron Skin.

3. Rage: Jaguira moves at such a fast speed that no enemy can see and jumps her enemies and attacks them with such power and anger that they all die violently. Similar to Ash's Blade Storm.

4. Cry: Jaguira cries out with such a loud and terrible sound all enemies are deafened and stunned for 25 seconds, giving Jaguira and allies time to take them all out. Time of stun can be increased by Power Duration.

If DE approves of this warframe they can come up with how she looks. But I want her to look similar to Valkyr with rosettes, and just DE's way of making them look cool.

All readers please make ways for DE to read this. I have thought long and hard about the skillset, and while I've already drawn out how she looks on my sketchbook, I don't know how to show DE. Please read DE. Thank you all for reading.

No offense, but for the most part, this is Bastet-helmet Valkyr. Valkyr grow claws with 4, instead of 1. As a matter of fact, Hysteria is essentially a combination of Jaguira's 1 and 2 (Claws + Invulnerability). Cry = Warcry. Rather than stunning for 25 seconds, Warcry slows enemies down alot, similar to Molecular Prime.

Also, the cat-like theme kinda overlaps.

Currently I agree that it is too similar to valkyr.  However, given jaguars' place in mesoamerican tradition and it reinforcement in pop culture, you could make it an Aztec/Maya/Inca frame as well as a cat frame, with a focus on sacrificing enemies and rituals.