Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Short Films To Watch While You Wait

Surtur

I am going to be posting some horror short films for all of you to watch while you wait for U17. I will also be posting on if they are potentially NSFW just in case and to what extent. Feel free to supply your own AS LONG AS YOU MENTION IF THEY ARE NSFW TOO

As a note, I will not say anything else about the short films (such as if they have a message)

EDIT: As a final note, I would say watching these can be a good way for people who are waiting for the update in a timezone where it is night to stay awake

Enjoy

1. No Through Road

A pretty good one to watch. There is only some minimal blood in it.

2. Unedited Footage of a Bear

Some blood again. I recommend it though. 

3. Mandible

One of the strongest and one of my favorite horror short films. 

BE WARNED: Very graphic and likely NSFW for most establishments. By far the most graphic of these 3 I feel

Edited by Surtur

5. Mama

This one is like a trailer or preview for a movie about it. It is SFW. No violence really. Short but good

Edit: Ok so I can't skip the Guillermo del Toro interview. Fast forward to 50 seconds to start the film.

Edited by Surtur

BONUS FILM

Ok. Since we have gone through 7 short horror films I will give you all some relief and show you one of the funniest comedy short films I have ever seen called the gunfighter. Coarse language and potentially NSFW

11. The Smiling Man

Based on a reddit story you may or may not have heard. This one is SFW and potentially creepy. It isn't bad, but it is currently only 8 PM and sunny where I live so it lost some scare factor.  

I am going to try going to sleep since DE are done for the night. The reason there hasn't been a 13th if anyone is following this is because I really want to make the 13th one a good one (unlucky evil 13 [sorry for the bad joke]). I will try finding and posting an exceptionally good one