Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Large Active Clan That Is Helpful.

(XBOX)SylvEmily

If you are looking for a moon clan, then I would highly recommend one that is near and dear to my heart - Lock N Load. We are  very large moon clan, and we are very, very active. We are both PVP focused and PVE focused as well as Event focused.

We absolutely have a no bigotry policy which is shared by every clan in our alliance (the Art of War). We are generally a very helpful community, but of course there will be times where you sign on and maybe you won't find individuals who might want to do what you want to do at that moment. I will not lie to you and tell you there's always going to be exactly someone online doing what you're doing. However we always encourage all of our players to help and assist in anyway they can. Just yesterday a player told me they needed a Soma Prime Barrel, and I had no problem helping him out for free.

As for the swearing portion. We do not encourage swearing and if you PM chatted me, I personally wouldn't swear. However as with all things online you can't control everyone's actions and you might see some light swearing from time to time in the clan chat.

Finally all our research is done and we would like to welcome you to experience out clan.

@ WickedSoldier99 - I noticed you had already requested to be in 13th Legion who is also an Art of War clan. I do not wish to have any conflicts of interest with another alliance member. If he does not invite you due to clan space or perhaps an end to their recruitment period then I'll gladly send you the invite.

I apologize for the confusion as I responded to your post before I realized you had already responded to his post and a message has been sent out to let him know.

@WickedSoldier99 you have been added to the website, and you should have a clan invite by the end of the day. Or you can contact any member listed on the website and they can send it to you. LnL is in our alliance and you will probally play with them often. I know I do.

@LoreWalker1022 I appreciate the respect you have shown me and my clan and I can't wait to go to war togther whe the armistice ends.