Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Pc!

Arblarg

I couldn't find this within off topic, so either its very dead or hasn't existed. So as the topic states, post your PC! What is it you use to play warframe (or warframe forums) on! Console friends and laptops welcome!

Mine -

bild16.jpg

The green and purple is a reoccurring theme for me in a lot of things, especially my warframe paint jobs. As a side note I hope that some day proper UI scaling for 4k exists ;~;

Xbox One, I built it myself! :D

Luckily for me, it was only one piece!

*Trollface*

I would like to see if anyone has actual custom xbones/PS4's. Been a long time but I case modded my 360, put on a window and painted it but it's long gone now.

I see two Gtx's in there. What are they? 970's? 980's?

980's. Specs are in the pic.

don't mind the dust ;~;

11011844_10205975754947237_6007845935385

i7-3770 @ 4.1Ghz

MSI Z77A-GD80

16Gb DDR3 1600MHz

Gigabyte GTX970 G1

FSP Aurum 600W

ThermalTake Chaser A21

Messy because I cheaped out on the case.

Would definitely look into a different case, but nice anyway. A modular PSU would help you out a lot.

69edfdc1a9.jpg

Specs:

r9 290 Vapor-x

i5 4690 3,5 ghz

hyperx 16gb

Super Flower 650W Golden Green

250gb samsung 850 evo

1tb caviar blue

Building it was quite a pain, but I loved doing it.

Also, I think I'll have to clean it soon.

/edit/: I took the picture while I was in a mission in Warframe. The LED on the GPU is normally blue when it's on idle.

Edited by Chris9428

I moved house, thats why floor is different ;p

p9x79 pro

i7 3930k@4.5

16gb Vengeance LP ddr3 quad channel ram

g1 gaming 980ti 

Corsair AX850 PSU

2 m4 crucial ssds and 3 random hdd's (1tb-2tb each)

Monitor is Hazro 27" 1440p 10-bit 

Benchmark :) http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/7971727

Very nice. I missed my chance to get a 980 ti through EVGA step up because I bought my card in January. Ah well. SLI does just fine. Does the Windforce 980 Ti have an RGB LED for the windforce logo? or did you make it red yourself.

Specs:

r9 290 Vapor-x

i5 4690 3,5 ghz

hyperx 16gb

Super Flower 650W Golden Green

250gb samsung 850 evo

1tb caviar blue

Building it was quite a pain, but I loved doing it.

Also, I think I'll have to clean it soon.

/edit/: I took the picture while I was in a mission in Warframe. The LED on the GPU is normally blue when it's on idle.

Do you not have the space behind the side panel to hide all those cables? I mean a modular PSU would really help but thats a big case, you can probably stick a thing or two back there. That must have been a really intense mission if you were able to get the side panel off and take a picture while it was running, lol.

After seeing these images, I don't even want to post mine. ;~;

Aw come on!

Do you not have the space behind the side panel to hide all those cables? I mean a modular PSU would really help but thats a big case, you can probably stick a thing or two back there. That must have been a really intense mission if you were able to get the side panel off and take a picture while it was running, lol.

I was able to squeeze most of the cables in there, couldn't get the rest unfortunately. It doesn't bother me too much because the side panel doesn't have a window, but it bothers me enough that I'm going to replace the PSU as soon as I upgrade my GPU someday in the future.

Oh well, taking the panel off and taking the picture just took less than a minute, so it was fine.

Very nice. I missed my chance to get a 980 ti through EVGA step up because I bought my card in January. Ah well. SLI does just fine. Does the Windforce 980 Ti have an RGB LED for the windforce logo? or did you make it red yourself.

You can pick your colour out of 8 available ones in the OCGuru II, i just chose red because it matches better with the power button ;p.

Fine then.

Don't laugh, please. ;~;

An amazing Core i3 with 8GBS of RAM and an GTX 550Ti, I present you, my computer!:

FTkNdEC.jpg Of course I have cleaned it after I took the photo. :P

Sure hope you hit it with a Zephyr Tornado! Not bad though, 'upgrading' to a 750 Ti or 950 when that's out would be a relatively inexpensive, but substantial upgrade.

lxF5XgE.jpg

ఠ_ఠ

Hey at least your toaster is a two slot with thickness settings.

I was able to squeeze most of the cables in there, couldn't get the rest unfortunately. It doesn't bother me too much because the side panel doesn't have a window, but it bothers me enough that I'm going to replace the PSU as soon as I upgrade my GPU someday in the future.

Oh well, taking the panel off and taking the picture just took less than a minute, so it was fine.

Definitely look into a modular PSU then, it's totally worth the money. What are you planning on getting? Only real logical upgrades from a Vapor X 290x is a Fury / X

You can pick your colour out of 8 available ones in the OCGuru II, i just chose red because it matches better with the power button ;p.

I wish my 980's had an RGB LED, alas only the K|NGP|N cards have it. Would have been nice to do a green->purple fade, as my h100i can do a bunch of fancy things.

I'll see if I can't get a picture of my server machine later, and my laptop too I guess. Never hurts to have more pictures. Come on everyone of off topic I know you have a computer to show!

Definitely look into a modular PSU then, it's totally worth the money. What are you planning on getting? Only real logical upgrades from a Vapor X 290x is a Fury / X

Ah, I have the r9 290 without the x. And yeah, I'm definitely planning to stay with AMD, but I'm pretty sure a Fury X would be overkill, since I currently just have a 1080p monitor, even though seeing the card makes me drool. It looks so good.

The next time I upgrade will probably be in 2+ years though, so who knows what AMD will release till then.