Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being Teamed Up With More Experienced Players

Nissun

Question

I started playing a few days ago, and I'm still figuring how everything works. The first missions on Mercury were really fun, I had a great time learning the basics.

But for the last couple of missions I played, I got teamed up with players that are much more experienced than me, or have waaaay better equipment. Needless to say, I'm left with nothing to do but run and try to keep up with the other players. By the time I get where they are, they've already killed everything. It's extremely frustrating and boring.

Isn't there a way to get teamed up with players of similar level and equipment? I've tried going back to the Mercury missions, but even there I've found too many superequipped players that run forward leaving everyone behind, basically doing a solo run. I kinda miss seeing more people like me, playing the default warframes with default weapons (and staying with the team to avoid dying, etc)

8 answers to this question

Yeah, this is a problem if you want to enjoy the fighting more than finishing the mission as soon as possible. I have no good advice for you, other than the (bad)standard advice of finding like minded people and play private games.

To be honest, I played solo until I found the Hyena, which was cake-walk with a just one other guy (with proper weapons that is). But yeah, if not with friends, I'd say play by yourself, since that way you get a better grip on the "keep yourself alive" part.

Yeah it's an ongoing issue. But for me I would just do what these guys have been saying...Solo or find some mates and go private. It's actually pretty fun with just 2 space ninja's...but if you can get four it becomes LEGENDARY!!!  I am fairly new so my advice would be to look on the forum and you'll be able to find new people that are leveling up just like you. Happy Hunting

Add me!! I just started a few days ago as well, my username is Neverside

I completely agree, I'm having the same issue, it's a game of I can't kill a thing, these space ninjas are destroying everything before I can even draw my weapon

I had a group of guys that were level 4 I got paired up with and they thought it would be fun to make me their door *@##$ and sat there and laughed while trying to defeat a boss by myself.

Edited by Neverside