Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

14+ Warframe, 70+ Weapons, Yet, 2 Warframe Slots, 8 Weapons Slots.

Make of that what you will, but they have obviously made it significantly harder to get all the content without paying with this update. I would be surprsied if they now did a complete reverse of that and made a previously pay only feature accessable for free.

No lies. Completly legit too. You can get what you need in about 3-4 hours of farming. 

He's just trolling, ignore this.

Edited by Korevas

My guess, he's referring to lawn mowing.

Well to be more specific you don't HAVE to farm it. You can cut grass for it, flip burgers for it. (prepared this statment earlier, still, i said farming.)

Funny how 3-4 hours of ingame repetition is acceptable, but you mention real work and people seem less receptive.

Technically you have 1 more frame slot and 2 weapon slot (I think) If you use on that the platinum they give you, but by now I've not found too many weapons that I like, and I've pretty much made them all, and sold'em after lv 30, sawe with frames.  But to be honest, I've already put some thought into whether buying some plat to have a few more slots. Since there might be something in the future that I really really like, but by then 5 bucks won't be too much.

Trololol?

Seriously, you start with 50 plat. That's enough for four extra weapon slots and an extra Warframe slot. Just get something, use it and sell it. What are the chances you're going back to it anyway?

If high, then you should consider investing. A Disciple pack gives you more than enough.

Title says it all.

Not to mention more warframe and weapon is coming.

Resolution to this so far is: Pay up, or shut up.

What did you expect to attain from this thread other than a two sided flame war?

DE is aware of the situation as it has been discussed numerous of times already.

Edited by SymphNo9