Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Udyat Syandana Is So Close...

SicSlaver

Just a bit more DE. You can do it! Now if only it wrapped around the neck and didn't have the big ugly star stuck to the middle of the back and jutting out. Actually I don't think sticking to the middle of the back like that is intentional....

The star thing looks a bit wonky to some frames, but DE started a recent trend of having these coathangers on every syandana, and capes even. Probably due to massive clipping issues, so I would not expect any cloth based physics piece around neck.

But I do wonder about Umbra, since it seems he will have it. Looks a bit too stiff for a scarf cloth piece.

The star thing looks a bit wonky to some frames, but DE started a recent trend of having these coathangers on every syandana, and capes even. Probably due to massive clipping issues, so I would not expect any cloth based physics piece around neck.

But I do wonder about Umbra, since it seems he will have it. Looks a bit too stiff for a scarf cloth piece.

I wouldn't mind if it was just a piece of chain or string that holds it around the neck. Like Power Girl's cape!

Edited by SicSlaver