Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Graphics Card Is Not Supported?

sLashx189

so in windows 8 i tried to download update 17 it said could not get some content from our servers, so i updated my computer to windows 10, now it says my graphics is not supported, wtf..... it worked just fine before windows 10, please help me out

What graphics card do you have and i had the same thing not getting the content from servers so i restarted the update and then it downloaded but i got like one of these old i cores 3  like its something like 4000graphics or something like that

Edited by RadioActivePrimus

just update the latest driver that support windows 10

how

What graphics card do you have and i had the same thing not getting the content from servers so i restarted the update and then it downloaded but i got like one of these old i cores 3  like its something like 4000graphics or something like that

amd raedon i believe....

how

amd raedon i believe....

Open Catalyst Control Center (you should have this installed if you installed AMD drivers).

On the left hand side, click Information.

Click Software Update.

Click Check for updates button.

This should be the easiest way.

OR

Go to the AMD website (http://support.amd.com/en-us) and download the drivers for your graphics card.

im downloading amd catalyst 15.7, am i doing it right...

try re intalling.....

15.7 should be the latest one, so I think that is what you want.

Open Catalyst Control Center (you should have this installed if you installed AMD drivers).

On the left hand side, click Information.

Click Software Update.

Click Check for updates button.

This should be the easiest way.

OR

Go to the AMD website (http://support.amd.com/en-us) and download the drivers for your graphics card.

15.7 should be the latest one, so I think that is what you want.

well i cant open my options anymore for some reason.....

well i cant open my options anymore for some reason.....

Was that after you installed the 15.7 drivers? Try uninstalling your old graphics drivers, then installing the 15.7 drivers.

If you are still having problems after that, maybe try this forum dedicated to windows 10: http://www.tenforums.com/

Create a post in their graphics card subforum and give them details about what hardware you are using. Specifically, what graphics card you are using. For example, I'm using a AMD Radeon 6850.