Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Natah Quest Bug Makes You Finish Quest Without Playing It But Theres A Bad Side To It...

-CM-Aeon

Ok so i woke up to a wonderful morning i got back on WF becoz of the awesome new update. I grinded the new weapons that i bought yesterday night.(The plat though it still hurts after spending that much) And i finally decided to do the Natah Quest. So i did first few missions the "creepy" evil lotus. The oracle father. Or whatever you want to call him thats fine is looking awesome. So i finished the mission b4 sealing the tomb. The one where you defend multiple cryopods. And then some talking happens and thats all cool then when i went to navigation Natah quest had nothing left. I knew i had to seal the tomb from conversation but there was no mission pointed for me to go to. Thinking that it is a bug i decided to relog hoping it would cure my problem... IT DID NOT! Once i logged back in i read the conversation revealing the end of the quest... And the panaroma shows up saying Congrats Natah quest completed... MOREOVER... I did not get exilus adapter... 20 plat well lost. Just wanted to bring this up dunno if its just me. Dunno if this is the right place to write this.

Have a wonderful and safe day and good bye.

How did you manage to initiate the quest?

From what I know, its totally RNG based, which is terrible.

Just keep doing missions, it will be like the stalker or any other assassin. When lights begin to flicker blue its your time

The quest system has been bugged since it was implemented.

I, for one, still have to relog every time a quest mission is completed just so that the script triggers. It used to block me from the mission node as well but now it's just blocking the dialogue from happening (as well as inbox messages).

Extremely annoying. Steve (or was it Scott, can't recall, was long ago) used to say the quest system is to be remade to ease the scripting and allow for replayability. However long has passed and we're still stuck with this mess.

How did you manage to initiate the quest?

From what I know, its totally RNG based, which is terrible.

Well I personally got it activated while grinding for Equinox (so I guess uranus missions?). Shortly after the hotfix deployed, got two encounters in a row.
Moreover, even after the quest was triggered I kept seeing the drone so it doesn't seem to me that the chance is low (albeit it's too small a sample to determine that)

Edited by Artarrwen

I did 3 Tyl Regor runs last night at second one lights flickered we went up a stair and saw the oculyst(i think thats his name) whatever the eye of the sentient then Lotus talked to me a bit. And we finished the quest. This morning i got the Natah Quest.

• 5 weeks later...