Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Side-Rolling : Has It Been Nerfed?

RocketShep

Side-rolling is much shorter than pre-U17, and feels somewhat slow. Is this intentional?

I tested it with waypoints, and it appears that while the forward roll travels 6-8 meters, the sideways roll travels 3-5.

Before it went the same distance the forwards/backwards rolls traveled.

Just thought I'd put this here to bring some attention to it, in case it's a bug.

* BUFFED man...

Do you remember the previous side-rolling? It was awful! :D

(no it isn't a bug, it's an improvement)

I think the forward roll was buffed in distance while the side was left the same. Either way, I've noticed an improvement in speed in dodging overall.

Figured out the issue. Side-rolling with Melee equipped (as in you can Channel) appears to have been nerfed.

However, you're both right. Standard rolling with any other weapon type has been vastly improved. I simply failed to imply that it was a melee-only rolling issue.

Figured out the issue. Side-rolling with Melee equipped (as in you can Channel) appears to have been nerfed.

However, you're both right. Standard rolling with any other weapon type has been vastly improved. I simply failed to imply that it was a melee-only rolling issue.

Well, in this case, they gotta make the melee only version as good as the other one. :p