The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Chesa Kubrow Imprints.

Leave offers here pls. Will get back to you after work.

Current best offer is 210p for both will be a bit before he's ready for imprints though.

Also He's patchy and gray not the fanciest furrball but I'm really just selling him as the hot new thing in warframe.

Edited by Batwing

you dont even know if he is good xd

It doesn't matter.  Tonight is the first night you can get the new breed at all.  You can try random incubations if you care about the quality.  GL with that route.

If you care about quality, then you will need to wait for the breeders to breed them.  The first imprints are going to be very expensive for a while.

It doesn't matter.  Tonight is the first night you can get the new breed at all.  You can try random incubations if you care about the quality.  GL with that route.

If you care about quality, then you will need to wait for the breeders to breed them.  The first imprints are going to be very expensive for a while.

as of this patch, every single color can be now be replicated via genetic mask. the only variations worth buying in kubrows now are pattern + build, which is frankly no where near as rare as getting the right colors.(you're look @ about a 30x less variance) 

Yeah really am just selling it for the chesa breed cause it's new and some people don't wanna gamble on the random genetics. Named mine Geno cause there was a small kubrow genocide before he was born, I can't imagin why :I.

150p for both imprints?

Best offer so far

look at the other threads, ive seen 3-4 fully matured chesa that actually have pics, and one puppy that's even a pretty nice lotus.