Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Weapons And Ash In Conclave

(PSN)AltumCognitionis

I find that most of the time I wish to be able to pvp in warframe, and I love how everything is balanced now instead of it being a 1-hit-death showdown.. But has anyone else noticed that conclave is a little TOO balanced in some places? And in other ways things are just a bit TOO much.

Examples:

PRIMED WEAPONS VS. REGUALRS

This topic is a huge one for me.Primed weapons are not even CLOSE to as good as regualr weapons in dmg. The only example of a GREAT improvement from regular to prime is if you look at the Paris, but other than that weapons such as MAINLY the Braton sort of suffer.. Most people I see in PS4 Conclave use a MK-1 BRATON, not because these players are of low mastery but because its just significantly superior over the other rifles. You can outgun a boltor or a soma prime with the MK-1 BRATON easily. I'm not saying to make the primes OVER POWERED but.. It would be nice to have some better prime advantages. And I do realize that some prime weapons have better utility's than regulars but. When it comes down to it, damage is what really matters.

WHY IS ASH SO BAD!?

This one to me just kinda gets to me on a personal level.. Ash has always been my favorite warframe in looks, and in the amount of damage he can deal. I like Sayrn & a good run with Mirage but, Ash has always been my main man. So.. Here's for all of the ash fanboys (including myself) out there.. Why is ash so terrible compared to everyone else in Conclave??? And I'll show you guys my reasoning. But I'm not just gonna complain like a kid about my favorite frame and not try to get some solutions out there.

PVP AUGMENTS: Ash.. Ash has none. Zip zada zilch. I made a list of the frames that you can use in Conclave, went to the relay. And found that EVERY SINGLE FRAME can use augments in pvp.. But not ash. Some augments may be useless, but at least they are there.

ABILITES IN CONCLAVE:

Shuriken: deals 25 dmg per shuriken, and throws 2 shuriken, with 100 energy you can throw 8 shuriken. Sounds alright in the long-run but that's if you actually HIT the person. Now yes, I know that shuriken will heat-seek. But I really think that the quality of the heat-seek deteriorates in Conclave..

Smoke Bomb: I find that this ability is the most useful out of his four, and doesn't really need a change. But I was thinking of a cool augment they could make, which I will get to shortly.

Teleport: Worst Conclave ability on ash. Not because I want it to do damage or something crazy. But because the range is awful in base stat. Some maps are PRETTY HUGE, such as the cephalon capture map they recently added that can transition from an orokin derelict to a regualar orokin area ( AWESOME MAP BTW DEVS ). And I think it'd be nice to be able to teleport to allies (or enemies) from at least a DECENT medium range.

Blade Storm: An okay ultimate move, but its kind of an awkward one. It's only an instant kill to another player if you hit two people at once. And even then it only kills one person out of the two you blade stormed..

Solutions:

Shuriken: Make the heat seek worse. And cause the players to MAINLY aim the ability. This will ensure that players can't spam the shuriken. But the buff would be to be able to throw only One shuriken at a time, but it does 50 damage instead of 25. It sacrifices the ability to use it as sort of an, "OH CRAP" solution and more of a assassination primer. If that sounds like a bit much. Then make it do 40 damage and give it a delay before you can use it again.

Teleport: Simple fix, increase the range by a bit? Or by a good amount, and make the enemy cephalons drop from your hand if you teleport with it.

Blade Storm: Doesn't exactly need a fix, but an idea would be to make it instantly kill a player, but can only blade storm one person. It doesn't seem right that some frames such as frost and frost prime get a instant kill ultimate attack with a great range on it, and ash doesn't even get a decent range on blade storm without an instant kill to more than one player..

AUGMENT IDEAS:

Smoke bomb augment- Silent Smoke: Players in smoke bomb will still have smoke bomb disabled if they shoot or use a melee attack. But now smoke bomb is casted silently without the commotion, and can kill players with a finisher from behind. Cannot use teleport on enemy players while invisible when this augment is equipped. (Can still teleport to allies). P.S:WHY ISINT SMOKE SHADOW IN CONCLAVE ANYWAYS???

Teleport Augment- Flashed Refresh: Teleporting to allies will restore 50 health.

Conclusion: I gradually realized during the hour and a half it took me to write this that Ash is just awful compared to other frames in Conclave. And ash is supposed to be an espionage assassin. So why is he not as good as others when it comes to the killing..?

If you think that any of this stuff is agreeable then please speak up, if not then please leave back why you disagree, but give something more constructive if so.

Be nice please ^=^!

PVP AUGMENTS: Ash.. Ash has none. Zip zada zilch. I made a list of the frames that you can use in Conclave, went to the relay. And found that EVERY SINGLE FRAME can use augments in pvp.. But not ash. Some augments may be useless, but at least they are there.

TearGas.png

I may not have played as much pvp as OP but my experiences have been quite different. It was an endless parade of getting one shotted by ash and valkyr users with lex primes and maybe a braton prime.

And since when has optimal balancing been a bad thing? the point is we dont want one thing to be better than everything else.

still, you are perfectly entitled to your opinions, and who knows, i may be dead wrong here, but thats life.

I find that most of the time I wish to be able to pvp in warframe, and I love how everything is balanced now instead of it being a 1-hit-death showdown.. But has anyone else noticed that conclave is a little TOO balanced in some places? And in other ways things are just a bit TOO much.

Examples:

PRIMED WEAPONS VS. REGUALRS

This topic is a huge one for me.Primed weapons are not even CLOSE to as good as regualr weapons in dmg. The only example of a GREAT improvement from regular to prime is if you look at the Paris, but other than that weapons such as MAINLY the Braton sort of suffer.. Most people I see in PS4 Conclave use a MK-1 BRATON, not because these players are of low mastery but because its just significantly superior over the other rifles. You can outgun a boltor or a soma prime with the MK-1 BRATON easily. I'm not saying to make the primes OVER POWERED but.. It would be nice to have some better prime advantages. And I do realize that some prime weapons have better utility's than regulars but. When it comes down to it, damage is what really matters.

WHY IS ASH SO BAD!?

This one to me just kinda gets to me on a personal level.. Ash has always been my favorite warframe in looks, and in the amount of damage he can deal. I like Sayrn & a good run with Mirage but, Ash has always been my main man. So.. Here's for all of the ash fanboys (including myself) out there.. Why is ash so terrible compared to everyone else in Conclave??? And I'll show you guys my reasoning. But I'm not just gonna complain like a kid about my favorite frame and not try to get some solutions out there.

ABILITES IN CONCLAVE:

Shuriken: deals 25 dmg per shuriken, and throws 2 shuriken, with 100 energy you can throw 8 shuriken. Sounds alright in the long-run but that's if you actually HIT the person. Now yes, I know that shuriken will heat-seek. But I really think that the quality of the heat-seek deteriorates in Conclave..

Smoke Bomb: I find that this ability is the most useful out of his four, and doesn't really need a change. But I was thinking of a cool augment they could make, which I will get to shortly.

Teleport: Worst Conclave ability on ash. Not because I want it to do damage or something crazy. But because the range is awful in base stat. Some maps are PRETTY HUGE, such as the cephalon capture map they recently added that can transition from an orokin derelict to a regualar orokin area ( AWESOME MAP BTW DEVS ). And I think it'd be nice to be able to teleport to allies (or enemies) from at least a DECENT medium range.

Blade Storm: An okay ultimate move, but its kind of an awkward one. It's only an instant kill to another player if you hit two people at once. And even then it only kills one person out of the two you blade stormed..

Solutions:

Shuriken: Make the heat seek worse. And cause the players to MAINLY aim the ability. This will ensure that players can't spam the shuriken. But the buff would be to be able to throw only One shuriken at a time, but it does 50 damage instead of 25. It sacrifices the ability to use it as sort of an, "OH CRAP" solution and more of a assassination primer. If that sounds like a bit much. Then make it do 40 damage and give it a delay before you can use it again.

Teleport: Simple fix, increase the range by a bit? Or by a good amount, and make the enemy cephalons drop from your hand if you teleport with it.

Blade Storm: Doesn't exactly need a fix, but an idea would be to make it instantly kill a player, but can only blade storm one person. It doesn't seem right that some frames such as frost and frost prime get a instant kill ultimate attack with a great range on it, and ash doesn't even get a decent range on blade storm without an instant kill to more than one player..

AUGMENT IDEAS:

Smoke bomb augment- Silent Smoke: Players in smoke bomb will still have smoke bomb disabled if they shoot or use a melee attack. But now smoke bomb is casted silently without the commotion, and can kill players with a finisher from behind. Cannot use teleport on enemy players while invisible when this augment is equipped. (Can still teleport to allies). P.S:WHY ISINT SMOKE SHADOW IN CONCLAVE ANYWAYS???

Teleport Augment- Flashed Refresh: Teleporting to allies will restore 50 health.

Conclusion: I gradually realized during the hour and a half it took me to write this that Ash is just awful compared to other frames in Conclave. And ash is supposed to be an espionage assassin. So why is he not as good as others when it comes to the killing..?

If you think that any of this stuff is agreeable then please speak up, if not then please leave back why you disagree, but give something more constructive if so.

Be nice please ^=^!

+10

Ash is not bad. He is pretty tanky, fast and his smoke screen has a really nice utility.

Yes, his shuriken are garbage, but all ranged damage abilities are garbage now. I did not expect anything from the teleport, because it already sucks in pve and his bladestorm is just a normal ult now. He's fine in my opinion :P .

Ash is not bad. He is pretty tanky, fast and his smoke screen has a really nice utility.

Yes, his shuriken are garbage, but all ranged damage abilities are garbage now. I did not expect anything from the teleport, because it already sucks in pve and his bladestorm is just a normal ult now. He's fine in my opinion :P .

Are u mad? Ash Teleport is perfect in PvE, fasterst kill high level enemies with huge armor or shields, sometimes it's better to spam teleport then spam blade storm, cuz you can fastly execute only high treat targets.

Sure in PvP i dod't use it as well, just waste of energy. 

Edited by HitoniX