Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harpak And Account Update Issue

LGear

So I've been trying to level up the Harpak for the past couple of hours or so, got it to level 13 on my second mission with it... and then every subsequent mission where I use the Harpak I get the "Account cannot be updated, progress not saved" problem after every mission, thus preventing me from levelling up the Harpak. I've tried to do different mission types, but none work. When I do switch out my Harpak for a different weapon though I can complete missions without any problem at all.

Also related, my Harpak doesn't seem to retain any loadouts I equip on it after every mission, even ones I just aborted.

I have been having the same issue. Each time I use the Harpak at the end of the mission i get (Could not update account information, progress was not saved!) It's been stuck at level 9. Not only that I've noticed the mods fall off the weapon after each mission with it; also noticed while doing void runs, I do not receive any prime part drops from survival missions when run with the Harpak.