Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syntheses Targets Not Appearing In Missions.

JOJ650s

Ever since the update, have done several missions where there should be a Syntheses Target, but non show up.

I don't even get a notice from Cephalon Simaris, nor does the scanner leave a trail.

The only time where Cephalon Simaris notified me about a target was when another Target hunter was in my group.

Anyone else having this bug?

If its older targets (target who has already been completed for Simaris by others).

Then you most got to Simaris and pick a target there. It's were you go to read the lore of the targets.

Click a target and to your right bottom is should say pic personally target or something similar

I know this as It happened to me, sometimes I got it when I was in squad with other but when i tryed solo nothing

Edited by BabyKurama

Yeah I am pretty sure it's a bug, they aren't even showing up in the New Strange Mission. 

Try what I wrote above first pretty sure It will fix it. (If it's the old Syntheses target). 

If it dosen't then go to bug section and report it

Edited by BabyKurama

Try what I wrote above first pretty sure It will fix it. (If it's the old Syntheses target). 

If it dosen't then go to bug section and report it

Just did, and the newly selected target worked fine.

It appears that my problem with the Runner target was that I was selecting a different exterminate mission than the one I was doing before.

The New Strange mission seems to be an actual bug though, but I don't mind waiting for that one.

Thanks for the help.

Just did, and the newly selected target worked fine.

It appears that my problem with the Runner target was that I was selecting a different exterminate mission than the one I was doing before.

The New Strange mission seems to be an actual bug though, but I don't mind waiting for that one.

Thanks for the help.

oh, well glad it worked out for you

Edited by BabyKurama