Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash + Vauban = Not Fun

RegnumIrae

Hi.

Basically, if Vauban casts his vortex and Ash casts his bladestorm, there's a high chance Ash will get bugged, not being able to move, use skills, attack or even type (you can type but you gotta get to the menu first by pressing Esc). This has probably been reported but I just wanted to make an emphasis on this because it's extremely extremely annoying. All I can do is wait to die and then revive.

Thanks.

Happened to me today too for the first time. I hope it's actually affects a lot of people so it will get fixed quickly. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a game breaking bug but it's a pretty obnoxious one for sure.

I submitted a bug report too but more can't hurt right?

Edited by f3llyn

This just happened to me as Vauban without Ash. I went for an execution on an enemy downed underneath my vortex and got stuck. I typed /unstuck and was still stuck.

The audio sync is off but you can see clearly what happens.

Perhaps it's a problem with killing blows instead of Bladestorm, which would make sense since all bladestorm does is killing blows xD

And I'd say this is completely a game breaking bug, it ruins my experience. My build is based around bladestorm and I dont have any other frames to swap if there's a Vauban in my party, which pretty much renders me kinda useless. Sure it's not the same for everyone, but that's how it is for me, and I feel all I can do is run around not using my build's main feature, and if I happen to use it... welp, there we go, one less revive left.