Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About ''ramparts'' [The Stationary Turrets]

Flustershy

Yeah first of all apologies if this is not on correct page[ i mean the turret is like a weapon and has things to do with levels and UI as well i guess] i had no idea where to really put this post.

So as anyone who has done a grineer mission as of update 17 has seen one of these ''rampart'' turrets.

Well personally i do like the idea a lot and the turrets are fun to use especially if you go on higher level mission and you have a low level friend there to tag along.

But as nothing ever comes perfect id like to point out some things that may cause harm to the general game play.

1 Your own allies can kill you whilst in a turret resulting sometimes in a bug what makes you unable to move from the broken rampart and also makes it impossible to type /unstuck into the chat leaving you there for the rest of the game.

2 The turret should act like a friendly unit after tenno uses it [making this like Hp regen blessing, and other things like mend] or it should have a hack panel option thing on the side for example so it can be hacked to grant Tenno access to the gun in the first place.

3 Location and by this i mean, i have no idea are the places where ramparts spawn pre-set somehow or what but sometimes i literally find a rampart in place where there is no vision at all to shoot because it spawned behind some cargo boxes, or the turret is just spawned at the end of the tunnel where is no objective at all but just a dead end.

[4] [this is i cannot confirm by myself as i haven't seen it by my so called clan mates have] the turrets are spawning nicely around the consoles in mobile defense but seem to have no spawns at all in actual defense and interception missions not sure if this is intentional or they just lack the pre set spawn ground in def missions but there seems to be no turrets in these 2 mission types.

So personally even if 1 of these would happen [the number 1 at very least] i think that would make the usage of turrets much more fun and efficient.

And once again sorry if this is in wrong thread location.