Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Progress Couldn't Be Saved

Mr_bunny

I did two missions on Jupiter Themisto and the progress from both of them didn't get saved. The mods installed on my weapons also didn't save after the mission ended. Not sure why that is happening. Not sure if the servers are going to hell. Just hoping the problem isn't on my end.

Had the same thing a lot here, and I've also been having the loadout bug constantly; it's only occurred for me since U17, and I think it's definitely to do with the game; not our connections. I'm going to leave Warframe for a couple of weeks whilst DE sort their stuff out - I don't think there's anything we can do if it's a problem with their servers, unfortunately.

Same problems troubling me.

I took a rank 17 vectis p and unranked sweaper p to T2S, after 40 mins they're all full-ranked.

And after the mission is done, returned to my own ship, this screen showed up: https://images.plurk.com/xzxqQED1qi1CNTupOedwY.jpg

And the weapons are still r17 and unranked now. I have met these problems for 2 days.

I've been told by other players that this problem may be caused by knocked down in mission, but I'm not so sure about this.