Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates And Switching.

SomethingCrazy

Question

I wanted to know beforehand if there's any drawback/penalties for switching Syndicates. I'm currently with the Arbiters of Hexis and wanted to switch to Conclave. I assume if switching to an enemy Syndicate would decrease your standing but since Conclave is neutral, would there be drawbacks? Would I have to re-initiate with the Arbiters or anything? 

6 answers to this question

Aside from the OPs Conclave switching question, how do you switch to other syndicates? I guess you can switch to wearing another sigil to get syndicate rep points, but what about the daily assigned syndicate missions? Can you get those to change to another syndicate?

I think to get those you have to rank up in the new syndicate past neutral.

You basically start out at -square one. Farm rep each day till you can do missions. I got lucky and did it on a weekend with double drops for medallions.

I've maxed every syndicate to get all the syandanas because reasons. Only one with getting is Hex IMO. Rest are kinda lame.

Well, syndicates have oppositions and enemies, while its completely ok how many or which ones you represent, you have to be careful of which one you are actively repping, for instance:

I am mainly helping New Loka, which is neutral to Red Veil, and allied to Perrin Sequence, but also its enemy of Steel Meridian. So what does this mean? I can help new loka without worrying for Red Veil becoming hostile towards me, and it ll also help me build a standing with Perrin Sequence, ultimately making me an enemy of Steel Meridian.

On the other hand, if you help Red veil, New loka is neutral (aka your standing will remain unnaffected) you will gain the favour of Steel Meridian, as they are allies.

Think of it as a value on points or "exp" if you will, manage your sigils so you can get benefitted from more syndicates and build a great standing among them. you will have enemies, but they will be less in the end.