Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Random Quest

Khorndemon

What is the problem to make this quest like others????No.We make him random activation, so people can play a MONTH doing same mission with hope to activate new quest.I complete all uranus missions, kill regor(20 or 30 times )many times, play it solo and in party .No result.I start thinking this new quest is just a joke from devs. Seriously?????Loki prime system have 10000 times bigger chance to drop then chanсe to activate new quest.I hate this ridiculous random system, where your skill or knowledge about game means nothing, only simple blind luck.

What is the problem to make this quest like others????No.We make him random activation, so people can play a MONTH doing same mission with hope to activate new quest.I complete all uranus missions, kill regor(20 or 30 times )many times, play it solo and in party .No result.I start thinking this new quest is just a joke from devs. Seriously?????Loki prime system have 10000 times bigger chance to drop then chanсe to activate new quest.I hate this ridiculous random system, where your skill or knowledge about game means nothing, only simple blind luck.

Steve's mentioned on Twitter that it's currently bugged and they are working on it.

Just my thoughts on the RNG of the quest from another thread.

My further thoughts on this after finally getting the quest a second time after I was forced to abort the first spawn. 

(Spoilers... Kinda-ish)

After finishing the quest, it's very clear that there is a specific order to things. Canonically, the quest goes first and the assassination of Tyl Regor goes second. Now that makes me wonder... what was even the point of the RNG? It's clear what they wanted the progression to be. Why not just have the quest trigger after you unlock the Uranus tileset? It makes more sense progression-wise.

1. Unlock Uranus Tileset

2. Do a set amount if Sealab missions (let's say 5, just as an example)

3. Drone shows up, get quest

4. Do quest, progression and story happen

5. Tyl Regor assassination

It just makes more sense to me if they had done it this way. Seriously, if you ever get the quest, it confuses me as to why they went the RNG route in the first place, as there are people that will kill Regor before they ever see the drone, and at that point the entire space-time continuum is boned.