The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Nekros Build

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Question

Hey guys - I got Nekros a few weeks back just for the sole purpose of Desecrate. Meaning - I have a build that is focused solely for the purpose of Desecration and nothing else.

I just ran a game with a Nekros who modded his differently and his 4th ability was insane! Plus he seemed like he was still able to do a bunch of desecrations.

With Nekros, it's kind of a weird Warframe. I don't really know how I should go about modding him, so any help would be appreciated!

What I'm looking for:

1.) Shadows of the Dead can be used practically

2.) Despoil still remains useful

3.) Maybe squeeze a little energy effeciency in there?

Thanks in advanced guys!

3 answers to this question

Ok, i have spent a lot of time with my Nekros so I can give you some advice. Mods that you want:

Despoil - The efficiency this provides cannot be overstated, you can desecrate all game long without any efficiency mods at all.

Vitality - Since you are using despoil you need to get those points up and since his shield are weak this is a no brainer

Equilibrium - The synergy with this and Despoil is just incredible, you will CONSTANTLY have energy, you can spam all 3 other abilities to your heart's content

Transient Fortitude - This will give you more Shadows, Soul Punch will deal more damage and Terrify will be more useful too

Stretch - Since you are desecrating you will need this mod for range

Natural Talent - Simply put Nekros animations are too slow and this mod is mandatory, specially for desecrate spamming

Constitution - this will help offset transient fortitude and also provide you with some surviverability as Nekros has issues taking damage specially when he is downed

Shield of Shadows - yet another augment and this one will help you take less damage as Nekros is real squishy. With transient foritude you will get a 66% damage reduction as long as your shadows stay alive.

http://goo.gl/4Kq6Rl

The build is a all around build which will make him very flexible for you, all abilities are useful and will give you good surviverability. Also, I recommend you use Carrier with him that way desecrate spam never ends and life loss wont be an issue as carrier will constantly replenish it with all the orbs around you.

I dont recommend overextended because it will completely kill your shadows. Fleeting expertise will also kill your shadows so dont use it unless you want to add more duration mods.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Ok, i have spent a lot of time with my Nekros so I can give you some advice. Mods that you want:

Despoil - The efficiency this provides cannot be overstated, you can desecrate all game long without any efficiency mods at all.

Vitality - Since you are using despoil you need to get those points up and since his shield are weak this is a no brainer

Equilibrium - The synergy with this and Despoil is just incredible, you will CONSTANTLY have energy, you can spam all 3 other abilities to your heart's content

Transient Fortitude - This will give you more Shadows, Soul Punch will deal more damage and Terrify will be more useful too

Stretch - Since you are desecrating you will need this mod for range

Natural Talent - Simply put Nekros animations are too slow and this mod is mandatory, specially for desecrate spamming

Constitution - this will help offset transient fortitude and also provide you with some surviverability as Nekros has issues taking damage specially when he us downed

Shield of Shadows - yet another augment and this one will help you take less damage as Nekros is real squishy. With transient foritude you will get a 66% damage reduction as long as your shadows stay alive.

http://goo.gl/4Kq6Rl

The build is a all around build which will make him very flexible for you, all abilities are useful and will give you good surviverability. Also, I recommend you use Carrier with him that way desecrate spam never ends and life loss wont be an issue as carrier will constantly replenish it with all the orbs around you.

I dont recommend overextended because it will completely kill your shadows. Fleeting expertise will also kill your shadows so dont use it unless you want to add more duration mods.

Thank you so much! This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for!