Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixing The Dojo Issue For Smaller Clans While Maintaining Advantages For Large Groups.

Caernarvon

What in the world does the number of people you associate with have to do with ANYTHING?  It's a completely ARBITRARY condition for restricting access to content.

You really think when they are making content they just randomly add zeros at the end of stuff jut to make it take longer?

There is a lot of addition, subtraction, multiplication, pythagorean theorems going on with this stuff.

Maybe the will adjusted later on but this is current setup is the formula they came up with based on some careful thinking.

You really think when they are making content they just randomly add zeros at the end of stuff jut to make it take longer?

There is a lot of addition, subtraction, multiplication, pythagorean theorems going on with this stuff.

Maybe the will adjusted later on but this is current setup is the formula they came up with based on some careful thinking.

This isn't careful thinking, unless their thinking was regarding only people who play in large clans. The barrier for entry for building a Dojo is massive, and the barrier for research is equally massive. It is 100% impossible in a reasonable amount of time for a clan of sub 10 to get anywhere, and quite frankly it'd take some pretty hardcore play in general to get a lot of it done. Whereas a clan that just invites a ton of people just throws people at the problem, that hardly seems like a carefully thought out decision.

Unless their whole design of this update was to tell people join a large clan or expect to not get all the content in the game. If this is truly the case, which I honestly don't think it is, I have better things to waste my free time on.

Edited by plznohurtme