Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Works Badly

Raddet

I would like to know if any more people have the same problem as me with daikyu.

Before the 17 update, I could shoot repeatly my daikyu from arrow to arrow without stop my fire rate, just one after another quite fast, but since update, I can't. I have to stop from arrow to arrow a bit, cause I can't do fast fire (always talking about being equipped vile acceleration+speed trigger).

I have also noticed that the autofire of daikyu (just pressing fire button and let it fire) doesn't work.

So this is happening since update cause fire rate mods were changed for bows. I do not noticed from other bows, but in daikyu is really hard notable.

Please, try to comment about this apparently bug so DE can fix it. Love that bow before update, but now is awful to use it....just a shame, it was a really funny weapon, now is simply an slow bow.

Thnks.

With all other bows, you can press fire button just when arrow go out from bow and frmae start to charge again automatically, but not with daikyu, plz fix it with one of that lots of hotfixes you apply.....and of course, fix the autochage again.....

Still waiting to fix the bow you brake.