The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tactical Alert - Does It Drop Event Mods?

(XBOX)G R A V O C

I don't get why DE thinks such a low drop rate of these mods is worth the trouble it puts the players through to get them? Is it to keep the trade chat prices up to drive plat sales? If so, that's a joke because only the most dedicated of collectors will pay 500 per slash mod (they just aren't THAT game changing).

I dunno, I just think it breeds burnout, contempt and ill will.

Anyway, no big, I still love you DE, even though sometimes you can be a big jerk. Xoxo

DE should have at least changed the common rewards to be more rewarding even if they had to keep the slash mods at such a low drop chance. A single clan tech resource or a few thousand credits really is a low blow.

I couldn't agree more. 25 waves is a long time for a measly payoff like that.

The issue here is that there arent really any decent slash mods outside of Jagged Edge and Rending Strike for melee for any of the projectile weapons.

So our choices here are what?  Farm this mission endlessly in the hopes of finally getting a slash event mod that may or may not be the one you want, or go and buy them from $&*^bags on the trade channel that seem to think a virtual piece of gear is worth 100 dollars real cash?

Not only no, but hell no.  Give me a reliable way to farm these damn mods please....I beg you.......I dont care if its a timed event, but a 0.25% chance to drop when it takes easily 30 minutes to complete even with a SloVa, a Mesa, Limbo, and Volt Prime (provides shield walls for Mesa standing up on broken tubes)

The issue here is that there arent really any decent slash mods outside of Jagged Edge and Rending Strike for melee for any of the projectile weapons.

So our choices here are what? Farm this mission endlessly in the hopes of finally getting a slash event mod that may or may not be the one you want, or go and buy them from $&*^bags on the trade channel that seem to think a virtual piece of gear is worth 100 dollars real cash?

Not only no, but hell no. Give me a reliable way to farm these damn mods please....I beg you.......I dont care if its a timed event, but a 0.25% chance to drop when it takes easily 30 minutes to complete even with a SloVa, a Mesa, Limbo, and Volt Prime (provides shield walls for Mesa standing up on broken tubes)

30mins?? You are doing something wrong. We done 3 Mesa and a speed Nova and done it in 15mins flat. Then tried 4 Mesa and done 15mins 20sec. Can't see why you would want to slow a 25 wave grind fest....

Those that are actually playing the game instead of press 4 to win, the game takes longer. Mesa just doing her 4th is not playing. 4 Mesa....yeah, that is doing it wrong. Go have fun choPping and sliding around the stage. Hand to hand Eximus Grind. Jump up to attack Helions. Use different weapons and mods and Warframes to see what can be done on this last parkour 1.0 Tac Alert(i think it is the last).

If you are just trying to finish as fast as possible, play the game instead.

Those that are actually playing the game instead of press 4 to win, the game takes longer. Mesa just doing her 4th is not playing. 4 Mesa....yeah, that is doing it wrong. Go have fun choPping and sliding around the stage. Hand to hand Eximus Grind. Jump up to attack Helions. Use different weapons and mods and Warframes to see what can be done on this last parkour 1.0 Tac Alert(i think it is the last).

I'm sorry...I could've sworn there were multiple ways of playing this game. Using mesa is one way of doing it right because this alert was tedious and almost begged you to cheese it any way possible. If your trying to finish it as fast as possible you DON'T just go running around killing and instead actually use frame combinations like....mesa? Please don't turn this into a "mesa 4 bad" thing because the point is this alert was just bad~

What's the harm in speeding up the grind? Tac Alerts are often pretty darn tedious so I see no issue with it. You can easily avoid others who use Mesa if you feel so strongly about that.

Go have fun "playing the game" with a 0.25% drop chance. Why wouldn't you make it as fast as possible? Peace

Is what happens is exactly what happened to me...

I played tubemen of regor, 81 times in hopes of getting vermilion storm and in the end never did, so what happened?

This tac alert came up and done it to get the 2 rewards and that's it...

You see playing tubemen so many times and not getting any mod whatsoever, made it so that I won't be grinding anymore tac alerts...I'm not gonna grind 100 games and not get a good reward...

Problem is, you kids are growing up in a gaming world where a lot of games are doing this and you take it for the norm. You're actually playing a lot more with less rewards...too bad you missed out on the early years of gaming when you beat a boss or so many levels, you actually got a reward...

Oh well, enjoy your "gaming" as you think it is...play and don't get rewards...you can actually twittle your thumbs and you'll get more accomplished...lol

Almost hard to believe kids are nieve enough to think they're actually gonna get those mods...lmao...