Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Rates Are Absurdly Low

MetaMortred

You might need to dig up a few more adjectives. "Insanely" loses it's punch with overuse.

Also, I disagree. Drops may be frustrating, but if they amped them too much more people would burn content too quickly. It's not like there's much of a goal to this game beyond grinding out frames and weapons.

You might need to dig up a few more adjectives. "Insanely" loses it's punch with overuse.

Also, I disagree. Drops may be frustrating, but if they amped them too much more people would burn content too quickly. It's not like there's much of a goal to this game beyond grinding out frames and weapons.

First problem fixed.

Second, what do you expect? to play this game over 200 hours? in the same map? over and over and over, and not get tired. I given up on many of the BPs simply because the drop rates were insanely irrationally low. Heat dagger for instance, do you know how many times have i killed Themisto and Hades, I havent even seen it by other players!

There has to be a content first to burn through! wont you agree? I am sure they are adding more level varieties, but there has to be a drastic change. Levels look too much alike, and there needs to be more - but thats a discussion for another thread.

This is not Diablo or Bortherlands, we dont get unique drops. Even when you get the drop you have to level it up. Hey! before this publi beta, we all played closed beta and there was no such thing as blurprint, and yet I put in more hours there - even though the leveling system was worse. The fun of the game was not the farming. it was the journey. There will always be a new item, give us the chance to level it up!

Edited by TheNexusCloud

First problem fixed.

Second, what do you expect? to play this game over 200 hours? in the same map? over and over and over, and not get tired. I given up on many of the BPs simply because the drop rates were insanely irrationally low. Heat dagger for instance, do you know how many times have i killed Themisto and Hades, I havent even seen it by other players!

There has to be a content first to burn through! wont you agree? I am sure they are adding more level varieties, but there has to be a drastic change. Levels look too much alike, and there needs to be more - but thats a discussion for another thread.

This is not Diablo or Bortherlands, we dont get unique drops. Even when you get the drop you have to level it up. Hey! before this publi beta, we all played closed beta and there was no such thing as blurprint, and yet I put in more hours there - even though the leveling system was worse. The fun of the game was not the farming. it was the journey. There will always be a new item, give us the chance to level it up!

I have a heat dagger from an alert yesterday.

That might be why you haven't seen one drop from themisto/hades.

Case is, Warframe is very poor when considering items. It's still (close) beta, so item counts are very miserably, If drop rates would be higher, u would get all items in week... what then?

So making the items impossible to get is a way to solve that problem? Diablo 3 had the same business model. and look how low they have fallen, from the most anticipated game of the year to no one cares any more of the year. Seriously, none of hte reviewers even considered them as nominees for best or worse game of the year. they became so insignificat that they vanished. I dont want the same thing happen here.

I have a heat dagger from an alert yesterday.

That might be why you haven't seen one drop from themisto/hades.

Thanks. could you please give me the stats on them?

I somewhat Agree. I've been farming Everest for days now for Trinity's system aloneand Vay Hek seems to not want to part ways with her system BP.I get her Chassis eas and her helm almost seems to flow fro the guy, and Orikin cells are a joke if you farm bosses anyway. BUt this is my 89th run though him.... for the last 2 days.That's not even counting him the whole week... I don't wish they we're easy to obtain, because I like my prey to be a challenging sport. But I do wish that it wasn't so damn hard to kill the guy they drop from. It kinda kills the fun of getting them when you have to "blowjob" Vay Hek to even hope for her parts. I have a hek fully maxed and high grade damage, reload and critical dmg mods, and mine isn't even as nerfed as his hek is. plus he's an AI so his shots rarely miss even from afar. he just eats through my shields and bullets like I'm tickling his fancy....