Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Deal With This Whole Umbra Excalibur Thing?

GhostShip20

Talked to Steve at the Tennolive event and he told me that Chin a will get Umbra Prime and we will get umbra. They will ahve the same stats and same look as far as he knows only the default colorsheme will be different.

You sir! You are the champion we needed!

Thats a little hard to believe color scheme doesnt really matter much when you can easily change it. If the name is the only thing that differs than that is really great news because I love the look and the chance at getting a better than normal excal. I think that just changing the name and color is an insult to the founders in china and more would have to be changed such as details on umbra prime.

That being said I can hope for the best case scenario and if a name change is all that they change I welcome it, I just hope they dont charge us as much as china founders pack... if they charge us at all.

China probably wasn't supposed to do this or did somemthing to make De create an exact copy of the frame and just change the name and color scheme.

last i checked, i thought there was only umbra excal, not  umbra and umbra prime, just umbra, thats it.

that's where alot of things ended up blowing out of proportion. there were those who knew that there would be an umbra prime and an umbra. then there were those who were downright ignorant and wouldn't accept it. then there were those who simply couldn't give a crap. somewhere down the line, someone screwed up. i fully support china getting an excal umbra prime. however i only say that our excal primes be given the same boost to be equal to it

The issue is that we will eventually get Umbra Excaliber. It is not exclusive to them as the exclusivity is limited to 30 days, and then it is considered 'global build'.

Umbra Excalibers looks and stats are stepping on the toes of Excaliber Prime. In a sense, the Founders are mad because it removes the appeal to their exclusive items for their contributions to the game a very long time ago.

The issue is that we will eventually get Umbra Excaliber. It is not exclusive to them as the exclusivity is limited to 30 days, and then it is considered 'global build'.

Umbra Excalibers looks and stats are stepping on the toes of Excaliber Prime. In a sense, the Founders are mad because it removes the appeal to their exclusive items for their contributions to the game a very long time ago.

I think there are many founders who share my feelings when I say this (as stated earlier):

I will carry you anyday, and look smexy in my excal Prime, stats be damned. I don't need extra energy to carry harder :)

The Founders can get over themselves. No one will ever have Excalibur Prime, the Lato Prime, or the Skana Prime other than them. That's what they were promised and it's held true. This is something new, and anyone who is actually mad because they won't get to be better than everyone else has some serious e-peen problems. Appearances are subjective anyway, so aside from the stats and the name, what does it really matter?