Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sold

DiosGX

Sup I'm selling stuff, primarily some Chesa imprints.

He's just a regular old doge but happens to be a Chesa. Fur pattern is chocolate chip—beige with darker brown spots and brown eyes. If a pic is requested, I can display it. But I am fairly certain if you want these imprints, you're more concerned about its temperament than anything.

W4iyqNS.jpg

Proof incase people are worried about being scammed. These are real Chesa imprints.

Serious bids only. If you want this now, you should expect to pay a chunk of change. Or you can get the incubator upgrade and attempt it yourself and get lucky, which if I may damage myself here... I'd suggest trying that route instead. The point here is you get these right now. No waiting.

Buyout price is 900P for both. I will not accept anything less than 400 for both. I will not sell them individually.

o3o

Edited by DiosGX

Haven't taken a pic of its standard fur yet. I mentioned I could provide it if requested, so that's a moot complaint.

If someone can buy them cheaper elsewhere, they're more than welcome to. Them being "more common" in the market is a complete misnomer. There is no way to legitimately quantify that statistic.