Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Want To Say Sorry :3

Barrett_Linwei8

I have just been warned which is not good

But when i look at my posting history i guess it was appropriate. I did sound like a douchez so to all i have been mean to i really am sorry.

No i dont have anger issues, its just i get fustrated when people critizise my post for the little reasons and miss the big picture i always try to deliver.

Some of my post are on a higher meaning level and then people base what i say off of other things.

Or when my group and i share ourconcept opinions and people immediately say "this should be this frame" and "that already exist in this frame"

Wheres the encouragement guys your lowering my self-esteem

I alwayse welcome constuctive critism, because im a writer, but please if you dont have nothing nice or constructive to say to me i prefer you dont say anything at all.

It's really hard to type all my passion and hard work into one post only to have hit flamed! Really it is :(

I'll be off for awhile till everything dies down just wanted to say im sorry for my rude, to me defensive, behavior v_v

Edited by Barrett_Linwei8

Peoples cannot critize with normal manner and with good behave. The simpliest way to avoid any frustration and arguing is the ignore of person whom begin a mean arguing without reason with high passion.

I am not begin any argument with peoples whom just want arguing because there is no reason to be mad on them. Walk away don't look back.

Can't blame anyone for not seeing "the big picture" when you might not be describing it well enough and then evidently post something bad enough to get a warning point. Can't blame anyone for wanting something unique from frame to frame rather than seeing something already done. Can't blame anyone for giving suggestions to you so you might be able to take something out of it to improve your own concept.

Sounds to me like it wasn't the people commenting on your concepts that are the problem, really. But I digress - if you're sorry, then it's over and maybe you'll avoid falling into the social traps I've mentioned.

Edited by Blackout751

Peoples cannot critize with normal manner and with good behave. The simpliest way to avoid any frustration and arguing is the ignore of person whom begin a mean arguing without reason with high passion.

I am not begin any argument with peoples whom just want arguing because there is no reason to be mad on them. Walk away don't look back.

I wish there was a ignore button like in game but its my passion that makes me want to talk back.....which is why im warned...because evidently my passion turns me into a d*ck when people compare things or start shooting nonsense

I will take your advise thank you!

I wish there was a ignore button like in game but its my passion that makes me want to talk back.....which is why im warned...because evidently my passion turns me into a d*ck when people compare things or start shooting nonsense

Then again, offending and whatnot is against the forum rules, if people offended you in your threads you should report them. Your "passion" isn't a reasonable answer to being offensive towards other people, it's in the forum rules that you cannot do that. Realistically, pretty much all of us reach a point where we feel like offending somebody that does not mean we should break the rules.

If people are comparing or saying "nonsense", explain to them why they're wrong and direct them to the right path.. you did say you have a passion for writing ´-´

Sounds like to me that you demand constructive criticism yet you got a warning point for not GIVING constructive replies to criticism.

Then again, offending and whatnot is against the forum rules, if people offended you in your threads you should report them. Your "passion" isn't a reasonable answer to being offensive towards other people, it's in the forum rules that you cannot do that. Realistically, pretty much all of us reach a point where we feel like offending somebody that does not mean we should break the rules.

If people are comparing or saying "nonsense", explain to them why they're wrong and direct them to the right path.. you did say you have a passion for writing ´-´

Sounds like to me that you demand constructive criticism yet you got a warning point for not GIVING constructive replies to criticism.

i guess you're right

I think i might become paranoid every time i post a new topic from now on

i might put a "please no flaming"

or "Flame free Zone"

I will take your advise thank you!

There is an ignore option on the forums. 

Profile>Edit Profile>Ignore Preferences, type the names you want ignored.

I'd say it's important as well, to not see unconstructive criticism of your ideas, either here on the forums or "IRL", as an attack on your personality. I know what it's like to be of a sensitive disposition, but it's really important to develop a degree of resilience, especially against people that having nothing of use to say and are just being antagonistic.

It probably says a lot for you that you are able to recognize your own behaviour was perhaps unhelpful and offer an apology for it.

You doin ite.