The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crazy Mouse Bug Still Alive

VectorWolf

Uh, that was a valid bug in the game? that's actually quite a common problem on mice with crappy sensors, it basically loses track of the surface. Usually happens during fast swipes/flicks. Very common occurrence on players with moderately low sensitivity and a regular mouse. It can also happen due to dirty mouse pad/surface. Can you post a link to the patch fix log? i'm genuinely interested as to how this is a warframe bug as it is exactly the same symptom of a bad sensor.

Edited by nms64

Uh, that was a valid bug in the game? that's actually quite a common problem on mice with crappy sensors, it basically loses track of the surface. Usually happens during fast swipes/flicks. Very common occurrence on players with moderately low sensitivity and a regular mouse. It can also happen due to dirty mouse pad/surface. Can you post a link to the patch fix log? i'm genuinely interested as to how this is a warframe bug as it is exactly the same symptom of a bad sensor.

First, I have 5 months old RAT7, so I wouldn't call it regular mouse with bad sensor. And I have it set up on 2500 dpi.

Second. Second from the last of the fixes. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/504855-hotfix-1704/