The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Syandana/auxiliary]Wings-Like Style Possibly For Zephyr Only

ZizWing

So I posted this a couple minutes ago in the off-topic section and within no-time I got very positive responses that I wasn't expecting from something like this.

What happened was that my Syandana sort of glitched through itself creating a "wing-like" effect on my Zephyr. I thought it looked good enough to share it here on the forums. Another user suggested putting this up in fan concepts in hope of getting DE's attention to create a similar Syandana.

The glitched cape:

LGIOxnN.jpg

If a similar syandana were to be created in warframe I'd buy it instantly just because Zephyr is my favorite frame. What do you guys think about it? If it were to be created it might not be a cloth syandana but one of a similar material as the back of Zephyr's arms and legs. Then again I would be fine with either cloth or energy too. So far we have the new capes and the Pyra Prime syandana which give you the closest feeling of having wings on your back.

I'm crossing my fingers for when Zephyr's PBR treatment comes along that they will include something like this.

Also don't expect me to make any kind of real concept myself since I don't have the experience to do so :P

The original thread that suggested posting it here too: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/508981-rolling-around-my-liset-when-suddenly/

Let me put it like this... If I were to talk to DE about this I could only keep saying "please please please... etc." So... what do you guys think? Any better ideas for some sort of wing syandana?

it would be nice to have an auxiliary for zephyr....something that fits her theme apart from just the (uncolorable :|) "feathers" on her legs and arms and her "Tail"

I'm betting on PBR fixing the color issue you name here... but to be fair I think the color system needs an update, certain frames (primes cough cough) need another color slot for their "unique additions" like the prime gold and Zephyr's "feathers".

Other people main zephyr too? Wot,that's good to hear,also the post that gave DE inspiration to makr zephyr also included 3 syandana designs and 2 looked like wings

It's been my favorite since I got her :)

Anyway I remember seeing at least one of the syandanas from the original design which funnily enough was male I think. It just abffles me why DE hasn't made one yet. Heck why not an archwing (skin) if they must? Valkyr and Nekros got their additions, why not Zephyr. It makes total sense to me for a bird to have wings... or jet engines if you're into the whole archwing idea...

So yeah... This:

*throws more plat at DE*

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz