Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned Until 2035 - Needs To Be Resolved.

Ruthless1988

I think its some problem with the payment. Sometimes they BS(Ultimate Pay) everything up and informs that client (which is DE) that you used unfair means of payments ,including stolen CC , stolen UGC etc.

Probably something like that ! If you are banned accidentally then DE will get your account back. But still if they refuse i think you can contact BBB about this issue and take it to higher levels !

Edited by Zyfe3rX

I think its some problem with the payment. Sometimes they BS(Ultimate Pay) everything up and informs that client (which is DE) that you used unfair means of payments ,including stolen CC , stolen UGC etc.

Probably something like that ! If you are banned accidentally then DE will get your account back. But still if they refuse i think you can contact BBB about this issue and take it to higher levels !

what do you mean contact BBB ?

I was planning to upgrade too but when I saw this... gasp

Is anyone else having this problem besides that guy?

On a side note: How do I pay the difference of the Disciple & Hunter package if the payment wants to charge me at full price? I'm using Cherry Credits. I've checked the knowledge base section but it's only asking me to go to the founder's page.

Edited by czaczaczar

My acc has suspended with no reason, I NEVER use programs to cheat the game, man i love this game but I'm disappointed with this update.

I think they are banning people for using some "global cheat programs" too, not just related to WARFRAME ?

RuthlessSG has been contacted numerous times. This is in no way shape or form a common thing. When you use blacklisted programs and/or other things that cause the automated system to spring, you have to contact support. In RuthlessSG's case, there must be something else at work. A general statement: Purchase of Founder's packs does not make one exempt to the banning due to illicit activities. it does not help your case to post multiple topics and attempt to cause trouble.

Locked.