Current State Of Pvp

pavlo555

I'll start with OP weaps

Vasto:

80 damage, mild recoil, 1s reload >>> Lex Prime

AkVasto :

Have you heard of scroll power? 50 dmg and nice FR makes up to instakills

Kronen/Boltace:

While this technically quick weapon (3-4 strikes per second) used to drain stamina , now users of this strong weapon can still be as mobile as others. This needs its damage relooked.

Bo Prime:

Stagger? Really?

Now not mentioned before:

Burston prime - over 300 dps on hand is NOT FREAKING FUNNY

~32 dmg

10.00 FREAKING FIRE RATE

Low Recoil

High magazine,

Verdict: technically stronger and has higher mag than of latron prime. It is kinda used the same - land cursor on targed and deal damage, where latron/wraith/prime has insane recoil and 60-70 damage, burston offers over 100dmg per press of cursor, low recoil, and with high rate of burst, no chance to miss other shots. Comparing to hind, Burston has twice the dps, and is handled much easier, whereas with hind you will miss alot due to low burst rate.

Underused/underpowered:

Strun Wraith

Since it have been getting nerfbatons on damage it has got to uselessness. But then DE decided "let's change the weapon purely for PvP and bump it's damage back" what actually have been done. now it has ugly animation that totally doesn't fit strun series, nasty damage but ... No one uses it. Why? Because it didn't do S#&$ and won't do S#&$ again? It can be reloaded like a freaking CS:GO nova and such ... But no, you can no longer cheese with it... It kinda shows player mentality and disregard of challenge part of teshin's school.

Ripkas

Locking in animation ? YES WHY NOT BECAUSE WE NO CARE. It needs both PvE and PvP Tweak.

Tiberon

If hind is usable with low dps and high mag, Tiberon offers .... nasty recoil, 30 mag and puncture-based damage ? Ugh...

Burston (underused but it is kinda a new Mk-1 noobton)

It has ... 42.5 damage and 45 mag and 5 fr ? Has a little recoil rendering the hind/Burston prie still a thing that doesn't screwup aim, but ... the damage...

80 damage, mild recoil, 1s reload >>> Lex Prime

Really? Lex Prime > anything in PvP.

Kronen/Boltace:

While this technically quick weapon (3-4 strikes per second) used to drain stamina , now users of this strong weapon can still be as mobile as others. This needs its damage relooked.

They might need their damage relooked actually. BUT melee weapons are very powerful when channeled (used equipped anyway). Just stay back or dodge and shoot your enemy or make sure you're the best melee ninja you know. Seriously, jumping and shooting helps against melee users, a lot.

Bo Prime:

Stagger? Really?

It's an impact weapon after all. Other than that, the above rule works against Bo Prime users as well as against any other melee.

Underused/underpowered:

Sorry to say but PvP will see almost (or at least) 50% of available weapons as unused eventually. People don't use many weapons in PvE either.

All the feedback regarding PvP is sure welcomed, PvP is WIP (like the whole game lol). But now PvP needs more mods so people have a variety of them to choose from (to have different builds) and more frames/weapons made available. Everything is fairly balanced. The only unbalanced weapon is Lex Prime.

You can do awesome plays if you know the map and if you know how to parkour and if you have the reflexes to shoot well. And I recommend playing Capture the Cephalon rather than other pvp modes because killing is not the only way of winning and you can see clearly that not the player with the best weapon wins but the one who plays well. IF you desire victory more than good KD ratio :L

Your DPS calculations are pathetic my friend. The burston prime does not have over 300 dps. Sorry but not. There is this thing called burst delay between bursts of ten shots a second. Its actual DPS is closer to 200 and that's if its even capable of doing more then 3 bursts in one second which it is definitely not capable of. So no. The Burston is not over powered my friend. Akvastos are anti mêlée that's it. You can't hit S#&$ with them from mid to long range. Want that grab some akmags. Fun fact of the day the Burston has lower DPS then the Braton Prime and I dont see you whining about that.  

Also fix your title it should be 'overpowered weaponry in pvp' not 'the state of pvp' last twenty matches I went into I was the only Burston prime user. The only one.

(technically yes its burst DPS for ONE TRIGGER PULL  is 320 but the burst delay makes that number plummet. So basically its very good at hunting down targets with low health. Like have taken damage already.)

further more every weapon in every pvp game is 'put your mouse over and deal damage.' every single one. and also you are not by any means guaranteed to hit all three bullets. even when fighting completely inexperienced players landing all three bullets can be tricky.

Edited by Olivionic_Gearhart

Really? Lex Prime > anything in PvP.

Casual... Get a vasto ! Vasto even has fairly split damage making it really flexible with convert mods. Saying Lex Prime is above everything is ignorant since lex prime offers 60-70 puncture-based damage whereas vasto offers 80 evenly split damage. It also has MUCH higher fire rate and lower recoil. Stop talking in annoying pink text if you don't see the obvious, Vasto> Lex prime.

Casual... Get a vasto ! Vasto even has fairly split damage making it really flexible with convert mods. Saying Lex Prime is above everything is ignorant since lex prime offers 60-70 puncture-based damage whereas vasto offers 80 evenly split damage. It also has MUCH higher fire rate and lower recoil. Stop talking in annoying pink text if you don't see the obvious, Vasto> Lex prime.

Dude... lex prime is better then the vasto when it comes to damage per shot, and given the fact that puncture damage was buffed agsint shields to have a .85 multiplier instead of .75 in pvp it has become much more effective then impact as it receives a significant buff to 90% of frames health types. Excluding ones super low on health. Also the vasto prime isn't as accurate and has a relatively smaller mag as the led prime has significantly more potential dsmsge per mag. A led prime can actually one shot a few frames when used in the right hands.

To continue my rant, the lex prime is completely balanced. Its firerate aint worth maggots on a stick. Meaning that you get sever,y punished for missed shots. Because of that aspect alone its completely balanced. The only reason people think its unbalanced is because the vectis doesn't have as much/more damage (although it should).

Edited by Olivionic_Gearhart

further more every weapon in every pvp game is 'put your mouse over and deal damage.' every single one. and also you are not by any means guaranteed to hit all three bullets. even when fighting completely inexperienced players landing all three bullets can be tricky.

The case is... It's burst fire rate is really high - i mean the fire rate you have after pressing LMB. So landing 3 shots is not hard, but it's impossible to not land the 2nd shot after the first. i have been playing a lot with burst weapons lately and I prefer hind - it kinda feels like a burst weapon, not a semi-auto like BP feels.

The case is... It's burst fire rate is really high - i mean the fire rate you have after pressing LMB. So landing 3 shots is not hard, but it's impossible to not land the 2nd shot after the first. i have been playing a lot with burst weapons lately and I prefer hind - it kinda feels like a burst weapon, not a semi-auto like BP feels.

The idea of a burst weapon is that you get multiple shots off without losing accuracy. If you receive the recoil of each individual shot then the burst weapon is a failure of a burst weapon. The point of burst again is to get multiple bullets off with no recoil. Inorder to I this you need to have a really high rof. And the Burston is perfectly fine for that and the most balanced weapon. Fun fact of the day the Braton prime has a firerate of 9.6 so by your logic your guaranteed to always hit with the second bullet that comes out of that gun, which you are not. You are never guaranteed a hit with any weapon. Never. If you think you are then your probably gunna end up dead on the end of someone else gun or mêlée. Rerun your calculations for DPS taking into account the burst delay. They will come out vastly different from what you think.

Stop talking in annoying pink text if you don't see the obvious, Vasto> Lex prime.

Hi, sir.

Lex Prime > anything in PvP.

^ this.

To continue my rant, the lex prime is completely balanced. Its firerate aint worth maggots on a stick. Meaning that you get severy punished for missed shots. Because of that aspect alone its completely balanced.

it's fire rate is just enough, makes three-shotting players to death possible in a fairly short time. If anything can kill a player so quickly it should not be a ranged sidearm with such a good fire rate. Lex could use a nerf to it's damage. A nerf so high it'd make it have to fire more than 3 times to kill a full hp player but so little that it'd make it still 3-shot a player to death if he was hurt even if a little.