Reaper prime blade 0

Frost prime BP 0

Frost prime helm 7

Frost prime systems 2

Frost prime chassis 7

Forma BP 4

EDIT NEW TOTAL: 90 void runs

not including the ones that never saved/updated/crashed/disconnected

while several of us managed to complete frost prime including me, time spent vs reward seems to

be hurting pretty bad

Edited by Zekail

they are Prime items for a reason mate..i know its frustrating as i have done loads as well but we can't really have everything ready for us in 1 go, that would be boring. Don't get me wrong as i know how u kn feel it just that rarity always comes with frustrations and luck does not come too often..

Um. The Frost Prime BP isn't a drop. That's why you didn't get any.

actually it is one of my clan mates got one and hence was able to make his frost prime, as he missed the moa event. but like i said i built the frost prime already and do not care

Frost Prime Blueprint does drop from void.Don't know if its intended or not but i've gotten one.So have a few other people on the forums.

So much for EXCLUSIVE I guess. That's the last event I'll ever participate in if this stays this way.

Easily the most disconcerting of those numbers is that you only got one forma.

yes that 1 forma was a great find however i believe it should be more rare then the receiver and the blade

yes that 1 forma was a great find however i believe it should be more rare then the receiver and the blade

Forma should be the single highest percent drop in the Void (mission completion pool), at least 10% of all drops.

Edited by Kyrkitao

my list

3x Forma

2x Frost Prime Helmet

1x Frost Prime Chassis

10x Latron Prime BP

6x Latron Prime Barrel

7x Latron Prime Stock

1x Reaper Prime BP

9x Reaper Handle

that's pretty much all

39runs in the last 2 days

(did 40runs but 1 didn't save)

this is my tally of parts/blueprints

Latron prime BP 8

Latron prime barrel 2

Latron prime stock 10

Latron prime receiver 0

Reaper prime BP 4

Reaper prime handle 9

Reaper prime blade 0

Frost prime BP 0

Frost prime helm 3

Frost prime systems 2

Frost prime chassis 1

Forma BP 1

EDIT NEW TOTAL: 40 void runs

not including the ones that never saved/updated/crashed/disconnected

while several of us managed to complete frost prime including me, time spent vs reward seems to

be hurting pretty bad

They need to increase the forma drop rate compared to the common BPs, and they need more items that can drop

Right now your just getting a bunch of the same BP, something that is useless once you get it (other than dumping it for cash in market)

The problem is that trying to obtain every possible rare/updgrade/blueprint has become the endgame for warframe. It is a terrible substitute for a final game state. Warframe desperately needs a way to generate fun/challenging content. As long as that doesn't exist, players are going to farm for the sake of framing, which is going to lead to them demanding 'more stuff' to farm, which is just going to keep creeping up the end player power caps while new end game content isn't showing up that can keep up with it.

The end state of this game needs to be constantly fresh releases of unique/challenging dungeons/bosses/minibosses, whether they be generated by DE or users.

So much for Frost Prime being exclusive and all, this update was utterly disapointing for other than eye candy purposes.

And keys are horribly rare, or well, let's pray to the RNG gods shall we? Or sink even more money on this game. Yeah, no.

70 runs no blade, no receiver

that right there terrifies me if you have literally run void 70 times with no blade or receiver....something is absolutely wrong. and for those saying there arent enough blue prints/drops in the void, with the totals we have now what makes you think youd ever complete a weapon? with 2 weapons and a frame in theory youd have a pretty good chance to complete those