Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After 2 Days Of Void Farming

Zekail

This has got to be some half-@$$ed attempt to keep peeps paying for void keys lol. Receiver drop rate is like....0 out of 30 runs....lets see if I can get this to 0/100 runs. Then I'll set a record and let everyone just try and beat it. I just can't figure out, why exactly is the drop rate so low.

Edited by Agincourt

ditto on Diremongoose's stuff...except I got 8 handles and not as many frost prime stuff...but still the whole set. I think...perhaps they need to increase the drop rate for the blades and the receivers? Maybe some guy in the programming dept. typed in a "." or an extra zero or something.

Sadly I don't think you can buy the parts for the Prime weapons...boho wallet warriors, however you can buy tries at the parts with cash...have fun doing that...from what I see...paying to try isn't even worth it due to the low drop rate. However people who don't know that and have their credit cards ready at hand...will be feeding the DEs for awhile...every game has a money making scheme, this one has gotta be the most obvious one I've seen around.

Edited by Agincourt

Sadly I don't think you can buy the parts for the Prime weapons...boho wallet warriors, however you can buy tries at the parts with cash...have fun doing that...from what I see...paying to try isn't even worth it due to the low drop rate. However people who don't know that and have their credit cards ready at hand...will be feeding the DEs for awhile...every game has a money making scheme, this one has gotta be the most easiest one I've seen around.

The question is: Why should anyone give a rat's *** about buying keys or even farming for keys at a beyond mental rate, if you cant get items out of 100 runs? Thats 1500 platinum handed out on something that is not only uncertain, but is in fact a scam cause certain bp/item parts are calculated with "weighted dices".

Technically, if you could buy these items for lets say 1000 platinum, you would be still saving 500-1000 more or only god knows how much.

No man. This is nothing short of a scam.

Not only is this a farm fest, but its also a rigged lottery in which you have to pay for each attempt at not getting the items you require in order to construct the weapon itself.

Don't forget all the credits and mods you got there. The void is a great place to loot tons of usefull stuff.

But yeah, there is always at least one part that is super rare. In case of the void. This is quite disappointing.

Have my most sincere congratulations DE on achieving a business model that is on par with the buttholes of the industry, such as EA, Activision-Blizzard and Microsoft.

1) You forgot Capcom

2) This is an open beta it keeps devolping and DE will fix these i gurantee you

I bummed runs off my clan all day and I got....

8 reaper prime blueprints

11 handles

2 blades

10 latron blueprints

11 stocks

0 recievers

4 barrels

8 forma bp

3 frost prime systems

10 frost prime chassis

8 helmets

Also one of our clan members spent 150$ and still hasn't gotten latron prime.

After 25 or so runs in the void with 4 stalker encounters:

3 latron prime bp

5 latron prime stocks
4 latron prime barrel
0 latron prime receiver

0 reaper prime bp

2 reaper handles
1 reaper blade

1 dread bp

1 despair bp

0 frost prime bp
1 frost prime systems
3 frost prime chassis

2 frost prime helmet

4 forma bp

1 forma

It really seems that receivers and frost prime bp do have much smaller drop rate.

Edited by techman

3 latron prime bp

5 latron prime stocks

4 latron prime barrel

0 latron prime receiver

0 reaper prime bp

2 reaper handles

1 reaper blade

1 dread bp

1 despair bp

0 frost prime bp

1 frost prime systems

3 frost prime chassis

2 frost prime helmet

4 forma bp

1 forma

It really seems that receivers and frost prime bp do have much smaller drop rate.

4 Stalker encounters in 25 runs?! I quit!

3 latron prime bp

5 latron prime stocks

4 latron prime barrel

0 latron prime receiver

0 reaper prime bp

2 reaper handles

1 reaper blade

1 dread bp

1 despair bp

0 frost prime bp

1 frost prime systems

3 frost prime chassis

2 frost prime helmet

4 forma bp

1 forma

now you sir are lucky ive killed about 8 stalkers and havent seen a thing from him