Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vegan Bacon

n00b_m0m0

But does it fry well? It looks promising, but if it ends up making my whole pan wet due to the large water content of that seaweed flowing out as I fry it , I could stand to wait for this a moment longer. 

exempt from article

“When you fry it, which I have done, it tastes like bacon, not seaweed. And it’s a pretty strong bacon flavor.”

exempt from article

“When you fry it, which I have done, it tastes like bacon, not seaweed. And it’s a pretty strong bacon flavor.”

I know, but does it leak most of its water content out when they fried it?

For instance, if you fry tomatoes, the tomato juice will start coming out from the tomatoes while frying (same with most food that has a large water content). Is it the same with this seaweed, or have they solved that particular problem?

I know, but does it leak most of its water content out when they fried it?

For instance, if you fry tomatoes, the tomato juice will start coming out from the tomatoes while frying (same with most food that has a large water content). Is it the same with this seaweed, or have they solved that particular problem?

they will most likely sell it mostly drained, enough to  facilitate good frying but not too dry.

Else it's like anything like lady fingers, or sticky vegetables i will forsake it and curse every deity i know. 

at least it's not a chicken that tastes like broccoli.

they will most likely sell it mostly drained, enough to  facilitate good frying but not too dry.

Else it's like anything like lady fingers, or sticky vegetables i will forsake it and curse every deity i know. 

at least it's not a chicken that tastes like broccoli.

bs.

If that does not remove the main flavour from the seaweed (as some dried products lose most of its original flavour during the drying process, such as raisins, which taste more on the sweet side than the richness from the associated grape), then that will be fine. 

If that does not remove the main flavour from the seaweed (as some dried products lose most of its original flavour during the drying process, such as raisins, which taste more on the sweet side than the richness from the associated grape), then that will be fine. 

lets hope so

juss anotherbrainwashing thing in the future that will be called bacon and many children will belive said lieand never have bacon in their lives....

not future really, it's already being mass produced and spliced.

many children in the world can't have bacon in their lives, even if they wanted to.

If this sea weed can can be commercialized,

It may prove to be a much cheaper alternative to the comparatively limited supply of bacon in the world and the poorer class people 

may, just may be able to have some food that is cheap,healthy and most importantly, tastes like fried bacon on a daily basis.

so, i have fingers crossed that this hopefully doesn't disappoints.

not future really, it's already being mass produced and spliced.

many children in the world can't have bacon in their lives, even if they wanted to.

If this sea weed can can be commercialized,

It may prove to be a much cheaper alternative to the comparatively limited supply of bacon in the world and the poorer class people 

may, just may be able to have some food that is cheap,healthy and most importantly, tastes like fried bacon on a daily basis.

so, i have fingers crossed that this hopefully doesn't disappoints.

No.