Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hive Mission Bug

sknz

Just did the Alert Hive Mission with my fiancee and it bugged completely...

First of all the scream and the flicker of the Juggernaut appeared (when we were at the 2nd Hive) and he didnt spawn. Happened to me countless times in infested missions today, dont know why, never saw this juggernaut in action...

Second, we had to destroy 3 Hives, the 1st and the 3rd one were easy, the 2nd one bugged, the progression said we destroyed 5 Tumor Nodes but the Hive was still invulnerable...

The strange thing about this was that i could destroy the tumor nodes again. The problem about the "2nd" tumor nodes was that they were invisible...

Together we destroyed at least 4-5 invisible tumor nodes but the hive stayed invulnerable. (shot blind at the infested walls...lol)

Maybe the appearance of the juggernaut had reset the misson progression and bugged because of it, resulting in despawning the juggernaut and respawning the tumor nodes but just not visible.

http://imgur.com/QK28EOd

http://imgur.com/mbgX6Fh

We had to abort the mission in the end....-.-' 

• 2 months later...

Bumping this to add my own report to the invincible hive. It was the second encountered hive in the mission which I skipped initially because it was the kind that I wanted to deal with the effects for last. When I came back to it after destroying four tumor nodes, I encountered two more tumor nodes on top of the four I initially destroyed. The Lotus never noted that it was vulnerable, there were no more tumor nodes, and I could never damage it. Aborted the mission.

http://i.imgur.com/brjz7ef.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bug still present as of 17.10.1.

In my case, UI also showed that 5/5 tumor nodes were destroyed and the Hive was still invulnerable, but I couldn't find neither any extra visible nor invisible nodes. Furthermore, it was the first Hive I approached in the mission, so this bug might not be necessarily tied to the second Hive specifically.

How mission went for me:

1. move into 1st Hive room,

2. Juggernaut screams,

3. run around the room destroying loot containers with Ignis (and apparently accidentally destroying all tumor nodes),

4. "Juggernaut has moved on",

5. leave 1st Hive room,

6. another Juggernaut scream, make it spawn, kill it,

7. find all caches,

8. destroy 2nd Hive,

9. move back to 1st Hive to find it has 5/5 destroyed tumors, but Hive is invulnerable,

10. move out and destroy 3rd Hive,

11. move back to 1st Hive to find nothing changed,

12. abort.

I was alone and had public matchmaking. Also, for what it's worth, the invulnerable Hive was the Frozen one.

• 4 weeks later...